WalkingComplex's EJ1

AMF

ah ok, I might just do that. So its completely unnoticable?
it only depends on where you place it.... if you put it too high on the lip, its gonna play peek-a-boo with you where the two meet..... just place the tape just below the crest of the lip so that it does'nt poke out the top. with it being damaged like that, you might wanna double it up so it can fill any gaps that was created....

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your going to mess up your interior when it snows up there. your drivers side looks all bad. get a plastic carpet and protect that bad boy.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just saw the pictures of the rust, thats BAD. Your car has AIDS. It will slowly take its life away. I never buy cars that are rusted, because its like a rotten apple. It creeps everywhere and will eventually find its way to other car parts. its Dangerous son.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u get rid of the lip, get the same one again. that is the only lip that looks right on a 5th gen imo..

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
UPDATE: the lip broke off because of someone's driveway entrance. 2 new front tires and wiper blades. Im not gonna bother with buying stuff for it, I'm selling it once I get the money to buy another car.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gonna be tough to get a fair price for ur civic with that rust though.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
UPDATE: New driver side CV shaft and gasket between catalytic converter. 211247 miles. Turns out that I have a bad inner tierod bearing. those new tires, well they're down to metal and switched to the back because of the cv shaft. I'll try and get new pix, but my cars dirty.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Where are you driving to F'ed ur lip up i mean driving to walmart and you went over a bump or hole or whatever that was so big or deep that it F'ed ur lip up i no driveways can be bad i would just hate to drive where you do lol.

The car looks nice other than the rust.

Inner tierod bearing?

Nice subs to but i would go with the 12" 6000Watt Premier if i was buying any have always wanted to get one of those suckers but always find something else to buy for the car.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
95Civic DX, sorry for the late reply. I drive in good old WI. Thats what I was told by the mechanic that replaced the cv axle. I love my subs, a friend has bought multiple combos and stuff and still cant beat it. plus I got them for free.

Only update: My calipers took a s**t so it's sitting right now. No money to buy new ones. If you guys want, I'll take some pix but it's dirty and it would b a camera phone.

nateski

nice and clean, along with the other posters, it just needs a drop. but seeing that your lip got f*kd kinda think twice haha. to me it looks like you have to tighten your bolts under the lip, its what happened to mine a lot of times. correct me if im wrong haha

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
o im not puttin much into this civ. too much rust and its auto. i wana 6th gen even though I do love the paint. thanks though.

Jmcm1227

5+ Year Member
so are you still planning on selling ur car or ur guna restore it?? lol.. as for me, u have a type r lip, depending on if u keep the car or not u can get those replaced.. lol... any new pics tho??

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I plan on selling it to get a 6th gen or possible Subaru STi. no job currently so no plans are concrete.

Here's a pic of it parked at a friends house about 2 weeks ago:

Here's a couple as it sits currently without a caliper. It's dirty because my driveway is gravel.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
It has, but Im not worried about it because I dont want to own it anymore. auto, rust, and I want a 6th gen. When I get a job though, Im getting my own place in town so I can keep it clean.