want to go quiet

hondaguy37

5+ Year Member
Melt said:
stop being gay and leave the n1 on there unless you got a ticket for it.
hint hint i did get a ticket for it read my post i got pulled for my exhaust...:wak:

Trbolvrcrx said:
I have heard that VA is a tuff place to have a modified car. I am glad they don't do that here.
it is cops around here profile all hondas with an exhaust no matter what else is done to it.... i have a performance module and its hooked up to a switch so i can tun it off and on... and the switch is a red covered toggle switch, and the cop asked if i had nitous... i was like do you see any nos buttons... but oh well.... COPS ARE COMMUNIST

kabulski said:
I got an OEM axle back if you want to buy it?
how much shipped to 23231

Last edited by a moderator:

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I have heard that VA is a tuff place to have a modified car. I am glad they don't do that here.
I mean it all depends on where you go. I live in Hanover county, and there's not much out here so cops are bored, and just need somethin to do. I never get pulled in Richmond or Henrico. Plus it's usually the VA State Police who are the ticket Nazi's.

hondaguy37

5+ Year Member
that is true but ive been pulled by state boys and get off but this one time i get pulled because my trans stuck in gear above v-tec and i got pulled, and really my car isn't that loud... he gave me an improper exhaust and defective equipment on my clutch... which i think s bullshit neay. but oh welll yall think i should try and get out of it.... or jus pay it and go on my way....

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did you keep the resonator or have it removed when you switched the exhaust? Twin loop FTW

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mugenej8power said:
I mean it all depends on where you go. I live in Hanover county, and there's not much out here so cops are bored, and just need somethin to do. I never get pulled in Richmond or Henrico. Plus it's usually the VA State Police who are the ticket Nazi's.

Henrico is always full of assholes. . .

but Chesterfield and Richmond have always been chill.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that giant cops are communists proclamation was shocking.

:shock:

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
Henrico is always full of assholes. . .

but Chesterfield and Richmond have always been chill.
rob what are you talkin about? Arresterfield is way worse.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2slo4u said:
this is my twin loop..even at full spool can barely hear it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qVsPl_RLvjQ
wow that bov is loud as fuk! love it!!

i recently changed back to the quiet route myself. this is what i got: stock Si header, random tech cat, 2 piece stainless 2.25" b-pipe w/o resonator(eBay), stock muffler (keeps it all quiet and stock looking with enough back pressure to keep the low-end torque) and i dont plan on changing it anytime soon. the SRI has enough volume to keep me happy

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ES tuning muffler.... I love it. it has a great deep sound not raspy at all. and it's only $90

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SuperSize said:
ES tuning muffler.... I love it. it has a great deep sound not raspy at all. and it's only $90
pics? links? never heard of it

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a TRUE spoon n1 axle back is going to give you max performance and not be THAT loud.

Option B.

Get a 20" resonator welded in.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would say either WS2 or the RSR ExMag. I love mine and its really quiet. Sounds like the 350z

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
wow that bov is loud as fuk! love it!!

i recently changed back to the quiet route myself. this is what i got: stock Si header, random tech cat, 2 piece stainless 2.25" b-pipe w/o resonator(eBay), stock muffler (keeps it all quiet and stock looking with enough back pressure to keep the low-end torque) and i dont plan on changing it anytime soon. the SRI has enough volume to keep me happy

i loves my type s..i rather hear spooling than the sound of exhaust aniday

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont do the es tuning muffler... been there, done that. waste of money IMHO, my magnaflow oval sounds 30x better