I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
oh shyt...sorry...
so i see..because she didn't liek ur gift amy called her a dumbass...totally called for...definitely...uhuh i see ur point...:roll:
I asked her to leave me alone and called her a dumbass because she had left the site (we had worked things out via PM before she left) and when she came back was suddenly trying to attack me. :what:

And I don't think Eran's trying to make the site accomidate me, I think it's that he's constantly thinking abotu the site rules. He talks to oc about them all the time anyway.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really good arguments...:roll:

i'll just end my contribution to this thread by saying..we ALLLLLLLLL know who the f**k causes drama on this site..and to change the f**kin rules to accomodate them so they can continue to cause drama is just absurd.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
really good arguments...:roll:

i'll just end my contribution to this thread by saying..we ALLLLLLLLL know who the f**k causes drama on this site..and to change the f**kin rules to accomodate them so they can continue to cause drama is just absurd.
Wow, you're a real piece of work. Yeah, take vanessa's side. She didn't do anything in this situation. Everything she does is A-OK. f**king hypocrite.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha take her side LMAO...real mature eran....

i brought vanessa in this to use her as an example of things that goes on this site that deserves getting warned and banned for....i.e. the comments made toward, about her...
i hope u get what u want so amy doesn't get banned...but i'm not on ur side...because i firmly believe u created this thread for her...liek i said before she was trouble free in her smod days... or maybe i should say they were overlooked due to her being a smod...maybe thats something to think about

now i don't play the little pm games u do with the mods and smods and the admins..i voice my opinion so that every1 can see it and put their 2 cents in...and they are all over the last 2 pages ;)

other members please feel free to put ur opinions in :D

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Wow, you're a real piece of work. Yeah, take vanessa's side. She didn't do anything in this situation. Everything she does is A-OK. f**king hypocrite.
you're crying about warnings then you talk s**t, you're the hypocrite nigga. Just look at the f**kin thread you started baboso :retard:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
haha take her side LMAO...real mature eran....

i brought vanessa in this to use her as an example of things that goes on this site that deserves getting warned and banned for....i.e. the comments made toward, about her...
i hope u get what u want so amy doesn't get banned...but i'm not on ur side...because i firmly believe u created this thread for her...liek i said before she was trouble free in her smod days...maybe thats something to think about

now i don't play the little pm games u do with the mods and smods and the admins..i voice my opinion so that every1 can see it and put their 2 cents in...and they are all over the last 2 pages ;)
Actually... I wasn't trouble free in my smod days. Lots of people tried to start stuff with me then. It was MUCH worse when I was an smod. My blue name seemed almost to draw them to me moreso. In fact I stepped down as a mod because people kept trying to start drama with me.

It wasn't that long ago. I'm surprised you've already forgotten.

And the mods ask you to PM them if you have a problem. I was always lead to believe they would rather keep things off the forum and have everyone complain quietly than in public.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't believe you think vanessa should get no punishment for the same thing you think amy or I should get punishment for. You mention NOTHING about vanessa deserving a warning or ban. You actually loby for it being ok that she retaliates to comments against her.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i forget because i'm not anal about some miniscule things unlike some people on this site..who basically saves everything oin their harddrives in the hope that one day they can whip it out and go BAMMMMMMMM told ya...:laugh:

what im saying is simple...the rules of this site should not change to accomodate no one single person.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
i forget because i'm not anal about some miniscule things unlike some people on this site..who basically saves everything oin their harddrives in the hope that one day they can whip it out and go BAMMMMMMMM told ya...:laugh:

what im saying is simple...the rules of this site should not change to accomodate no one single person.
just forget them homie, these foO's aint s**t but emo ass drama.

this is exactly why you guys get warned ;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
then don't say one person is waranted where the other is just creating drama :what:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I can't believe you think vanessa should get no punishment for the same thing you think amy or I should get punishment for. You mention NOTHING about vanessa deserving a warning or ban. You actually loby for it being ok that she retaliates to comments against her.
stop crying about vanessa...
vanessa is nothing if u compare her next to amy...as far as causing drama on this site goes... :roll:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:

see, the sad thing about that comment is you and I are actually on the same page. Neither of us are for complaining to a mod as soon as something is said against us. We'd rather just say our piece and be done with it.

Oh, and blazed: I use vanessa as the example because that's who you're being hypocritical about.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
then don't say one person is waranted where the other is just creating drama :what:
:clap::clap::clap:

amy&eran>vanesssa & the whole site when it comes to dramma..
so i wouldn't be talking. and i'm only counting post Jade era..:roll:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:

I'm not making drama. All i'm doing is asking a question. :( A mod still hasn't come in and answered it though and I'm starting to think it's going to be closed before that.

I've seen Eran make threads before abotu site rules and such. Depending on other people's views and comments sometimes the thread goes well, sometimes someone decides they're against it and decides to post that they think the thread starter is just trying to start trouble again by proposing a legit idea.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm done with this thread..i'll check on it to see what the outcome is later on...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
:clap::clap::clap:

amy&eran>vanesssa & the whole site when it comes to dramma..
so i wouldn't be talking. and i'm only counting post Jade era..:roll:
So I guess you are for the double standard. One person is new, so they can create drama. But as soon as someone who has a "history" comes in and gets into it, it's suddenly their fault. Great point of view. Fair and ethical treatment doesn't factor past history into it. You can't want black and white rules when you're gonna much it up with that gray s**t.

All you seem to want to do in this thread is start s**t. It was perfectly legit and fine before you came in and started saying that I have alterior motives and that I'm just creating drama with this thread. I actually CARED when I made this thread. I wanted it to be a reasonable discussion about the warning system. But NO. You come in and say I'm ONLY posting because Amy might get banned, or I might get banned, or because it's about vanessa. This is s**t I've talked about for a long time. You had to come in here and just RIP it down in a very immature way by saying the only reason I made it is because I'm emo drama. f**k that.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's wrong with suggestions and having an open mind about different points of views?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok look lets just get this over and done with...

1) the warning system stays untill there is a reason to change it...
2) amy does have a fairly valid point about the warnings reseting.. unfortuntaely i can only imagine that someone concerned about them reseting forsees themselves getting more.. but i will still look into it as it is a pretty valid point...
3) bizoneoeh and blazed hit it right on the head... if you start s**t, or participate in the BS drama.. realize that you could end up getting a warning or temp ban.. like he said.. its NOT like we hide that info.. if you want to stay here.. read the rules and follow them..
4) if you dont like someone ignore them... if they start with you report the thread.. those are the site rules.. im sorry some of you dotn agree with them.. but hey there are no sets of rules that will pelase everyone...

ill let this thread go on.. as long as it stops being about specific people.. that will again lead to BS

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks oc. I actually could forsee me getting another warning. That's not because I want to create drama (in fact I think I've been pretty good lately and have changed my ways mostly. I've learnt to hold my tounge.). It's because I dont plan on leaving this site for a long long time. So yes, I could see me getting a wanring in the two-five years that I could still be on this site. I really don't know how long I'll continue coming here (too many things affect that that I can't change), but I won't be leaving anytime soon. =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if you incite drama, you will be punished

if you perpetuate the drama you are just as guilty as the person who incited it...

just because someone else started it, does NOT make it ok for you to finish it.....

if you get 3 warnings and then banned, your warning count will not return to 0
at this point you have proven that you need to be watched more closely and eventually the ban will just not be lifted.... problem solved
if you are in the position that this effects you negatively, then instead of looking at site policy, you need to be looking at your own behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.