5+ Year Member
thankkss

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it does look like a turbo manifold.....im loving the look of it though....A+

then again ive always loved your car....keep us updated with pics......throttle body is looking good as well :lol:

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

I just went thru 37 pages reading EVERY SINGLE post! i counted 549 posts since you got her! Come on buddy i was hoping on page 37 the swap would be in! lol kinda waste. But ppl here are right, its a real slow build. Car was bought SOHC, thought about turbo..then got the B16 ha ha. Dude you sell and buy suff more often than a whore has sex :lol:
ha ha jk. But hey what happened to the wing? looked good with it. And are those white Asanti rims when you first got er? lol ....good job on the build. Swap her in already! ha ha most of us here are just waiting for the day to come and get this monster thread over and R.I.P..!!!!:lol:
jk bro keep us update

Last edited:

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude how do you pay for this s**t??!!!! Credit cards?! Your car has come such a long way it looks so good. Keep up the good work.

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just went thru 37 pages reading EVERY SINGLE post! i counted 549 posts since you got her! Come on buddy i was hoping on page 37 the swap would be in! lol kinda waste. But ppl here are right, its a real slow build. Car was bought SOHC, thought about turbo..then got the B16 ha ha. Dude you sell and buy suff more often than a whore has sex :lol:
ha ha jk. But hey what happened to the wing? looked good with it. And are those white Asanti rims when you first got er? lol ....good job on the build. Swap her in already! ha ha most of us here are just waiting for the day to come and get this monster thread over and R.I.P..!!!!:lol:
jk bro keep us update
actually i bought the car completely stock and ive had the car since i joined this site so more thatn 549 post lol so everything done to it i did

any new progress????
just waiting on little stuff and getting my new cams skunk2 stage 2s and my rods and pistons from machine shop then i gotta clean my tranny and paint my block but im so lazy i should prolly do that today lol

dude how do you pay for this s**t??!!!! Credit cards?! Your car has come such a long way it looks so good. Keep up the good work.

haha yeah tell me about this

i have NO credit cards i pay for the stuff whenever i get paid really lol i get paid monthly so that sucks but i know ive spent over 10k prolly cuase i have almost 3k the motor =) lol im a 20 year old working full time lol so its kinda budgeted

s**t btw this is watisjdm lol

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok i guess yall can see em

just went out and took pics =)

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u should have painted it gold dude. :lol: looks good.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha yea or money green cause thats all ive spent on it lol