Status
Not open for further replies.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was here when i joined, and I posted my first thread ever there. I like the section beacuse people expect you to ask stupid questions there and answered a little nicer.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tom said:
it was here when i join, and that was only a month after you.
Well, I'm pretty sure it wasn't around when I got here. I don't remember it at least. I never really viewed it at all anyway though.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say bring the noob section back, don't count the post and let them ask what ever they want. No one goes on their bitching about searchin or anything, just let them ask whatever. :D

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just seen three more threads that could have been put in the noobie section....know what i mean...

Iakona

RaleighBoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IM still a noobie... and i want the section cause i ask stupid questions... and im always afriad to ask cause people will start flaming... i feel more comfortable posting in the n00b section ( it was here when i joined ). Just my opinion.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awaiting oc_civic and jay jays thoughts =)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the reason it was removed is because posts in there were NOT limited to "hi im new' they would be "hi im new check out my ek pics" (which BELONGS in members rides) OR it would be "Hi im new can you tell me how to change my cams" (which belongs in engine tech") so things were not where they should be.. and people were missing recieving valuable information and also created double posts.. this is why it was removed and this is why it is staying removed.. i think we even talked about this when it was removed..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EDIT.. noobs should NOT be "getting bashed" no one should be afraid to post anywhere... well ecept maybe the lounge.. thats one strange place...

Status
Not open for further replies.