Weak. Very Weak.

sajin

5+ Year Member
I hate r-tards who pass up f**king stop signs and then T-Bone me four houses down from where I live. Life sucks. So long my pretty little civic. Had 172k miles on it and I just filled up on gas this morning too. :(

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro! were you and passengars okay? i hope so.

ive come to learn when you fill your tank... bad stuff happens. filled mine, and the motor blew.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn
sorry about the car man
hope everyone is ok

moenia87honda

5+ Year Member
damn.. that sucks man.. hopefully everything is ok with you.. the material is not always everything in life.. so life comes first.. but sucks for the car.. sorry man..

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks really bad man, but one thing I've learned... never completely fill the gas tank, its bad luck

Every car I've ever got into an accident with I just filled the gas tank that day.

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
Hey atleast you got a parts car and it looks like you can salvage your lambos hit me up if you wana part them out cheap =)

Was everyone okay, that looks pretty bad bro. Sorry about your loss

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sucks man, poor car...but

could your pictures be any more BIGGER? :roll:

lol

sajin

5+ Year Member
I actually had my friend in the passenger and the window blew in his face. This was after he he it though with his head. He got a bumb on his forhead and bled a bit. I just got whiplashed. Major suckage. He got so lucky that I swerved out of the way what I did because if not, he would of gotten hit right on him.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That sucks really bad man, but one thing I've learned... never completely fill the gas tank, its bad luck

Every car I've ever got into an accident with I just filled the gas tank that day.
my crvtec blew on a full tank of gas :x

i cant see the pics; is any of it salvagable?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like i'd be going to see a lawyer cuz im pretty sure u will be having adverse affects from that whiplash...
sue the s**t out of them...

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sounds like i'd be going to see a lawyer cuz im pretty sure u will be having adverse affects from that whiplash...
x2 at least get a consultation

bmx4life54321

saving neglected honda
5+ Year Member
hell yea sue the s**t out of that person was it a girl or old person that hit you? you'll get more money for that haha. my tranny blew after a full tank, another car i had got hit just like yours on a full tank, and i blew a motor too its been over a year since i have done a full tank of gas and im livin life in happyness lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn I was thinking the same exact thing, then saw your post.

OP its good that everyone is relatively okay.

Now you can get something that doesnt have lambo doors......

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. for a quick moment there i was like WOAH! wtf. he hit u that hard for ur doors to go up like that?! but then i saw u had the lambo doors hinges haha.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People do that in my neighborhood too.

sajin

5+ Year Member
I liked my car . A lot. :( This morning, I had lawyers calling me since there was an ambulance involved. Well it seems some sort of lawsuit will be involved very soon that has to deal with injuries and some n00b running a stop sign...

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey you can get a coupe now =] and a 5 speed.

blessing in disguise? :what: