What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just woke up and got to work after a long night. Drove 100 miles home without brakes. They just suddenly went out while I was trying to stop at a stop sign. Still got fluid and everything but no pressure when I hit the pedal.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just getting out of bed. Somehow im not hungover lol.

Still exhausted from vacation but i gotta work early tomorrow.

Need to clean house. Had planned to work in the yard today but its been raining and supposed to rain all day.

Supposed to help a buddy move today also so we shall see i guess

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rob and I got groceries at 730 this morning. We flippin took 1.5hrs bc he had to look at everything. I finally left him and started combing the isles and bringing back stuff on the list
The kid hates grocery shopping but realized why I go so early. To beat the idiots and then he turns into one!

I went to Target, tanned, I just washed my car. Now I'm waiting for Rob to quit playing with the teg so I can get my car out of the shade and into the garage to detail it.
Then I'll color my hair and finally make dinner. Busy busy!

Sent from my Note 2

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Doing a whole lot of nothing today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Sold the set of tires last night. Might be given a L series engine from a friend, wonder what I can do with that...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been on a 4 week streak for shut down at work. 10 hour minimums, 7 days a week, till august 17th. about to go into 12's and doubles to make sure we are done on time with all of the rebuilds

but hey, atleast its a third of the down payment for a house. living at home blows

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen those same style headlights on civics get posted up here and everybody hates on them hard. Put on a truck, and they're all the sudden dope. :lol: I hate the civic scene.

Or are those retrofits and I'm completely wrong right now?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen those same style headlights on civics get posted up here and everybody hates on them hard. Put on a truck, and they're all the sudden dope. :lol: I hate the civic scene.

yeah headligjts aren't my thing but easy fix

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

In a similar sense, I like how everyone latched on to the truck, but for an import forum, not one comment on the GT-R34 next to it :lol: