What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

CO671

Registered VIP
I have a friend that lives in Guam. His name is Michael Vincent Castro Ogo. It's a small island. Would you happen to know him?
Ah, nah sorry man, I just freshly graduated out of High school so don't know many faces. If he's in the car scene and has a noteworthy car I may know of him through his vehicle!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Whats up ladies, haven't checked in for awhile. Working on a Lambo and a Maserati today. Buying a Bimmer and I've been given co-ownership of my shop, in the meantime one of my close friends ran a 10.1 in his 92 hatch with only a base map.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up ladies, haven't checked in for awhile. Working on a Lambo and a Maserati today. Buying a Bimmer and I've been given co-ownership of my shop, in the meantime one of my close friends ran a 10.1 in his 92 hatch with only a base map.
DAFUQ. Jeff is back. A bimmer? I see your bimmer, and raise you another bimmer (that I'll be picking up in a few months)!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Race you in the M6 that i'm not buying anymore ... LOL

On that topic. Still blows my mind how cheap those cars are for what they are/were. Mid 30's now for 500hp of OMGAWESOME! Now that i'm scheduled to get my aircraft license, I won't have time to drive a car back to Alaska which totally blows. Although I may be able to hop down to Seattle and drive one back up in late Sep.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Race you in the M6 that i'm not buying anymore ... LOL

On that topic. Still blows my mind how cheap those cars are for what they are/were. Mid 30's now for 500hp of OMGAWESOME! Now that i'm scheduled to get my aircraft license, I won't have time to drive a car back to Alaska which totally blows. Although I may be able to hop down to Seattle and drive one back up in late Sep.
Bimmers have depreciated a bit, unfortunately. Specific models still hold their value like crazy though (the M series, 335i's etc). I'm so tired of having a tuner as a daily driver. I just want a nice, luxurious, reliable vehicle. Then, if I want to d**k around with a Honda or some s**t, I will.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Playing some Garry's Mod, then taking my dad over to Ryder to get the tractor trailer, and then the del sol and integra both go in for some maintenance.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Wekfest was insane. Thank f**k I had VIP access, the line was outrageous again. Here's a pic of our roll-in the day before the show. This whole building was full of cars and packed with people on Saturday. People couldn't even get pics of the cars

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Rolling in the Legend today :thumbs up

... First day I've driven it. Still have work to do but it's a start. 99.9% sure i'm keeping this as my new daily and building my K24 turbo EE4 all winter.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rolling in the Legend today :thumbs up

... First day I've driven it. Still have work to do but it's a start. 99.9% sure i'm keeping this as my new daily and building my K24 turbo EE4 all winter.
Sounds like a good plan to me

Last edited by a moderator:

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Yeah! Only took 3 monthsish of it sitting in my storage lot until I could finally make room at my house to work on it. Only have three more cars to sell and then i'll be down to two plus the wife's Odyssey.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah! Only took 3 monthsish of it sitting in my storage lot until I could finally make room at my house to work on it. Only have three more cars to sell and then i'll be down to two plus the wife's Odyssey.
Yup. Read that too fast and thought it said wife's pussy... :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like if I try to post on clubintegra, I'll be eaten cause my integra isn't a racecar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Lol

And you don't have to have a racecar. Coy is low as f*** and I love that guy, Rachel's car isn't even put together and I would stick it to every hole in her married body if I was single.

Last edited by a moderator:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmfao. I have a thread over there with my other integra, but never updated it. Maybe I'll throw a thread together with the new one tonight. I have lots of free time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2