What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watching college football and waiting for my brother to get back from work... he's driving a suburban and I'm stuck in the mud in my yard from all this rain in San Antonio
well ended up not needing the suburban and got it out about an hr ago... here are some pics of my handy work lol

just saying but lowandslow97 and 1sickcivic i got you both beat when it comes to being slammed... and that's without a lip ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id be f**ked there, id be a few inches under the mud lol right now your passenger side is sitting where i do on pavement

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but you have a lip lol i don't ;) but damn thats low i could never ride that low where i live

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but you have a lip lol i don't ;) but damn thats low i could never ride that low where i live
thats what i thought to, PA has some bad roads. but you learn how to drive, it honestly is a different style of driving and you have to always be paying attention to the road. oh and you get use to hearing slams, smacks, scrapes

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Worked from 5:00am to 2:30 argued with my bby momma cuz she jealous....ugh and just sat back all day TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well ended up not needing the suburban and got it out about an hr ago... here are some pics of my handy work lol

just saying but lowandslow97 and 1sickcivic i got you both beat when it comes to being slammed... and that's without a lip ;)
PFT...I'd be plowing that mud to the top of my fogs easily kiddo! <3

Everything Greg said is correct. While watching traffic, you pay attn to the road, crap in the road, people dodging stuff before you or not, dips, holes, certain cracks, etc. I've gone through 2 headers now and I'm shocked I haven't ruined an oil pan yet. *crosses fingers*

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont forget ruts at lights! they are dangerous. gotta offset yourself and drive on top of them.

yeah driving this low is a huge hassle, but its worth it! there are way more problems you face than these, but thats all part of the game

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont forget ruts at lights! they are dangerous. gotta offset yourself and drive on top of them.

yeah driving this low is a huge hassle, but its worth it! there are way more problems you face than these, but thats all part of the game
Oh jeebus I HAAAAAAAAATE the ruts at lights! friggin drag your entire car if you don't straddle them. speed humps...yea, might as well just turn around b/c i'll take the lip, the header, pan, skirts, exhaust..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drive on top of the hump, i dont risk driving over it. lol i took a speed bump the other day, my solution to not getting stuck was to down shift it. didnt sound good at all, but i made it. thats all that matters right?

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I cant wait to go low! Hopefully I can buy my coilovers next pay * fingers crossed*

And for the topics sake-Today I worked, came home and relaxed.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will build a new love for your car lol

well if we want to be on topic, i worked and sat on my ass the rest of the day

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drive on top of the hump, i dont risk driving over it. lol i took a speed bump the other day, my solution to not getting stuck was to down shift it. didnt sound good at all, but i made it. thats all that matters right?
I'm dumb. What I meant by straddle is drive on top.

Back on topic? I'm drinking. again.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Made mo $$$ workin 10-6 and then swapped in my new BA 5.25 rear speakers. Damn those old Honda ones were busted.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Made mo $$$ workin 10-6 and then swapped in my new BA 5.25 rear speakers. Damn those old Honda ones were busted.
Which BA's?? I have BA's in my doors and love them. Beautiful clarity, but I want focal's badly

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Everything Greg said is correct. While watching traffic, you pay attn to the road, crap in the road, people dodging stuff before you or not, dips, holes, certain cracks, etc. I've gone through 2 headers now and I'm shocked I haven't ruined an oil pan yet. *crosses fingers*
I figured that lol. normally there is about 5 maybe 6 inches between my front bumper and the ground (haven't checked, just a guess) that was just after I plowed mud lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow thats low. Id like to go that low, but id had to leave a good 15 minutes early for work that is 4 minutes away. lol

Which BA's?? I have BA's in my doors and love them. Beautiful clarity, but I want focal's badly
i love focal, but they get expensive for their upper end stuff

kelly.....remember that, love is what i got

Last edited:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm shot after yesterday at work. We had live fire training from 8am to 1pm. Then at around 2:45 we got called to this:

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

We were cleaned up from that at around 7pm.
And then at 9:30 we went out for an arson job right around the corner with 2 people trapped on the second floor. In bed by 1am and never slept the entire night. I can see tonight being an early night!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love focal, but they get expensive for their upper end stuff

kelly.....remember that, love is what i got
and that's why I don't cry when my dog runs away
I'm shot after yesterday at work. We had live fire training from 8am to 1pm. Then at around 2:45 we got called to this:

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

We were cleaned up from that at around 7pm.
And then at 9:30 we went out for an arson job right around the corner with 2 people trapped on the second floor. In bed by 1am and never slept the entire night. I can see tonight being an early night!
DAMN!! That's a free for all if anyone wants to be dumb enough and snag parts w/o playing. JK JK

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got up around noon, watched the Bucs beat the Vikings, & now doing nothing but chillin till it's time to grill BBQ chicken & baked potatoes, yummy!