What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Took my kids to see lion king in 3D. It was pretty cool.. Two adults two kids two drinks and one popcorn = $49.50. I got ripped lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took my kids to see lion king in 3D. It was pretty cool.. Two adults two kids two drinks and one popcorn = $49.50. I got ripped lol
Did you ask for lube or was that dry?

Woke up around 11:30, had some grub, watered the lawn while watching TV and sitting on the PC, went over to the rents to do laundry, watch some more football and have a nice home cooked meal. Cleaning some stuff up around the house then off to bed. 11 hour day at work tomorrow.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You could buy the Lion King, and two other movies on DVD for that amount. DEFINITELY got ripped a new one.

I had a pistol match today, then went for a LONG run, now sitting here in my jammies with my sore knee watching some football.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woke up this morning at my friends place and leaving for work when i notice the fender well is all torn up. Last time we take my car anywhere with a more than 2 people.

Also....mayweather is gay.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aside from my shitty weekend, i was excited that i bought my first guitar and tried my first time stringing it up. Then i messed around familiarizing myself with the fretboard and picking, still have to get my picking motions down. School in 7 hours, ugh, i should probably go to bed.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
started the day with my boss calling me in earlier, after work bought an A/C Condesor or 35 bucks from some random dude on craigslist now all i need for my A/C is the condesor fan assembly and the freon and my car should hopefully throw ice cold delicious air............ FINALLY!!!!

Last edited:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Moved my buddies 02 Cougar to our garage space so we can get ready for rebuilding the engine in that bad boy and hung out with my girlfriend who made me a birthday cake for tomorrow haha

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Washed my car and finally got to the interior and cleaned that. Worked 3-11 the. Watched the movie Salt. Which is really good by the way.
Now I'm going to bed. I'm going out to my grandpas tomorrow to work out there. He owns a fabricating business. He makes a whole bunch of things out of steel. So he teaches me how to do everything from cutting, grinding and using a lathe to welding. And I help him out at the same time. I enjoy it =)

Last edited:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Caught up w an old friend over drinks...twas awkward at times. Bit drunk now..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Caught up w an old friend over drinks...twas awkward at times. Bit drunk now..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Evidently.... You texted me at 2:37 and woke my ass up lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Evidently.... You texted me at 2:37 and woke my ass up lol.
Like I said....my phone sent it to the wrong person. The new phone is having this issue as well.

barrett

Registered VIP
i blame the network.

school and work today. hit the gym this morning. hopefully getting mounts this week.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like I said....my phone sent it to the wrong person. The new phone is having this issue as well.
:lol: :lol:. b***h and complain. Write letters, call higher ups... That's bullshit. Get a completely different phone.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Continued to clean my engine bay. Its spotless now besides the firewall, which I'm still working on. Then I waxed my car.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to school, took a midterm, and requested work off for the bday so hopefully after mom cooks dinner we'll be popping the bubbly in the pool house lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just got off work, debating on what to cook for dinner.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been on the phone nonstop w/ corporate headquarters, my DM, and EEOC since about 1pm today. I'm not in a pleasant mood at ALL.

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
worked scooped up my daughter from daycare dropped her off at her moms now home work then an essay(college sucks) then gym.