What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im in a hotel. Its not terrible. Just stressful. I still get paid.

But after my 3rd week ill be ready to kill somebody...
I guess that's true. I'm a busy body. I prefer to be kept busy, so I'd be losing my s**t.

I don't mind shots if it isn't something sweet, stuff like whiskey or vodka i can down no prob. overly sweet stuff just kills my stomach though, lol
Even with Whiskey, I prefer it as a whiskey coke, or a whiskey sour or something.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
can't go wrong with a whiskey sour!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess that's true. I'm a busy body. I prefer to be kept busy, so I'd be losing my s**t.

Even with Whiskey, I prefer it as a whiskey coke, or a whiskey sour or something.
I prefer to be busybut im alright with it since its so damn cold...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Matt's birthday is today. And I'm at work till 7 and he's off work all day. I feel like a shitty girlfriend that I wasn't able to get the day off, and I don't have anything planned for him. He won't tell me what he wants!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Matt's birthday is today. And I'm at work till 7 and he's off work all day. I feel like a s***ty girlfriend that I wasn't able to get the day off, and I don't have anything planned for him. He won't tell me what he wants!
He's a grown ass man, he'll understand, relax! Be creative. You live with the dude, I'd hope you'd know his likes and dislikes by now.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Smirnoff is like a sickeningly sweet soda or something. It's gross. The idea is to make whomever you've iced to hate themselves. It usually works.
Everclear is insanity.. I can't handle that s***. Moonshine is all popular around here. Some dude brought 180 proof Moonshine to one of my parties. THAT was gnarly. He was blowing fire using that s*** :shock:
That's pretty sweet. We had a signature drink called the Falcon Punch... It was a shot of 151 lit on fire, dumped into jungle juice and chugged. Then everyone yells "SHOW ME YO MOVES!" after.

I don't mind shots if it isn't something sweet, stuff like whiskey or vodka i can down no prob. overly sweet stuff just kills my stomach though, lol
For shots, I can manage vodka & tequila. LOVE rum. Captain is by homeboy. HATE whiskey unless it's JD Honey.

Who doesn't? Oh yeah gays.
And straight women :lol: :roll:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sure he likes vagina. :thumbup:
Bingo!

That's pretty sweet. We had a signature drink called the Falcon Punch... It was a shot of 151 lit on fire, dumped into jungle juice and chugged. Then everyone yells "SHOW ME YO MOVES!" after.
HAHA! That's badass. We have a few.. My buddy Robot makes this stuff called Robot's Red Drink. It's like jungle joose but a bit different, and gets people trashed quick. Then we did "Robot's Red Drink Premium" for a party at a house filled with girls in Huntington Beach. Same idea, just mixed into a smoothie. They went ape s*** over it.. too bad it cost like $200 for the ingredients lol.
We also made one we called The Conc (short for Concoction). It's Grey Goose vodka, sprite, Ciroc Mandarin or Absolute Citron, Raspberries and Blueberries, and pomegranate juice. It's mainly for women, and proved to be very popular. Also kind of pricey to make.
Now it's just craft beer and whiskey sours/jack and cokes/Single Malt Scotch on the rocks.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We have a few.. My buddy Robot makes this stuff called Robot's Red Drink. It's like jungle joose but a bit different, and gets people trashed quick. Then we did "Robot's Red Drink Premium" for a party at a house filled with girls in Huntington Beach. Same idea, just mixed into a smoothie. They went ape s*** over it.. too bad it cost like $200 for the ingredients lol.
We also made one we called The Conc (short for Concoction). It's Grey Goose vodka, sprite, Ciroc Mandarin or Absolute Citron, Raspberries and Blueberries, and pomegranate juice. It's mainly for women, and proved to be very popular. Also kind of pricey to make.
Now it's just craft beer and whiskey sours/jack and cokes/Single Malt Scotch on the rocks.
Haha, my ex made a drink like your Conc (lol), but had 8 different ingredients. She called it Octopussy :lol: UV Blue, Ciroc something, and I forget the other 6 :oops:

We also named a shot called the DUI (the doo-ee), which was Rumplemintz, 151, and chocolate syrup. One of my fraternity brothers got a DUI after having a few, sooo the name was born!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's a grown ass man, he'll understand, relax! Be creative. You live with the dude, I'd hope you'd know his likes and dislikes by now.
I know... I just want to make him happy. We're going out to dinner with my parents tonight, our dinner tomorrow and bar on Saturday. What a week!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought a car cover as a temporary fix for my now slashed top.

Police reports, car cover, new top + installation, and possibly a hardtop...all for a tiny bottle of cologne I got for free. Awesome.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought a car cover as a temporary fix for my now slashed top.

Police reports, car cover, new top + installation, and possibly a hardtop...all for a tiny bottle of cologne I got for free. Awesome.
Wait... whattttt? Someone wanted your cologne and slashed your top??

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Job finally called in. Of course it called at midnight. Sooo excited

honda_skater

Car wouldn't start this morning. It got so cold last night that it drained the battery. My valves are ticking again, looks like it's time for a B swap.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car wouldn't start this morning. It got so cold last night that it drained the battery. My valves are ticking again, looks like it's time for a B swap.
I got the valve tick too after changing the oil. Guy said it always had synthetic, so I put synthetic in it. Think he was full o' shyt. Maybe can just readjust valve lash and do the valve cover gasket while I'm under there...

Bought another EX (for the GF) and put her DX coupe on craigslist. Makin moves!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got the valve tick too after changing the oil. Guy said it always had synthetic, so I put synthetic in it. Think he was full o' shyt. Maybe can just readjust valve lash and do the valve cover gasket while I'm under there...

Bought another EX (for the GF) and put her DX coupe on craigslist. Makin moves!
You should be able to switch to synthetic though without valve tick. I believe switching back to conventional isn't good though, so I've heard.

I had valve tick also. Adjusted the valves and it was better, but could still hear it. Then I went B-series. ;)