What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Kind of excited for dark souls ii on pc, in a masochistic sort of way...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pricing out my parts list for the coupe. Yikes!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pricing out my parts list for the coupe. Yikes!

I used to do that as a kid. I'd daydream in class and think of every single part I would want on a particular chassis, and write up this humongous list of parts I found in car magazines and then go home and look up the prices of these parts. Sticker shock from hell :lol:

And while I was typing it this happened... What the f**k auto correct..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always forget you're a mod. :lol:

I'm always on tapatalk so I don't see the color of users names.

Lol I forget too until someone says they need something done. I have been for long enough that editing and deleting I think is normal

Well told my parents I made a down payment on wheels, they weren't pleased and found it stupid. At least the gf liked the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I forget too until someone says they need something done. I have been for long enough that editing and deleting I think is normal

Well told my parents I made a down payment on wheels, they weren't pleased and found it stupid. At least the gf liked the idea

They never do. My motorcycle NEVER comes up between my dad and I.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Started my inspections class today. Thinking I'm gonna go for all three categories.

My ex's little sister is the lead singer of a band where the producer is also working with Attila, Asking Alexandria, etc etc.... New and upcoming ALL female band (even the screamer is female)! Not really my genre but I support them all the way. Check out Conquer Divide. They only have one single out for now I believe, but I think they'll be an up and coming band to keep an eye on.

Don't stress too bad though, you'll be caught up and used to it in no time!

I'm supposed to be moving into a new apartment temporarily, but the person before us trashed the carpet. We made an agreement with her and the complex to take her security deposit and put it towards a months rent for me, but now it's all going to the carpet. Sooo might just say f**k it and not move in which means she is REALLY screwed and has to keep paying for the apartment (and the rug too). She's trying to sue the apartment complex for some reason now too. f**k this moving drama -- I haven't gotten away from it since December when I moved out of my ex's house lol.
Meant to reply to this. Listened to their song the other day. I like them a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They never do. My motorcycle NEVER comes up between my dad and I.

Yeah i figured I'd mention it since it'll be showing up to the door sooner or later. I spent 9k in the last month between air and wheels, They were not a fan of that

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Test drove some cars for the wife today. I absolutely hate dealerships. Cash in hand for a car and still couldnt work a deal. Stupid f**ks....

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lost my job today :whiner:

Apparently the place is heading to bankruptcy, so it's best to lay of the only IT guy in the company while everyone works on Server 2000 networks, 10/100 connections on Celeron XP machines (I was currently upgrading).

Venting aside, maybe looking at an engineering job with my buddy doing fuel systems for corporate sized backup generators. Like Freedom Tower and Google data center sized backup generators. Pretty much no idea what I'm doing, but I think I adapt well :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Test drove some cars for the wife today. I absolutely hate dealerships. Cash in hand for a car and still couldnt work a deal. Stupid f**ks....
f**k stealerships

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude so f**king pissed. I coulda killed that f**king cunt. I had cash. Straight hundreds and nothing

I don't get it :O you had reasonably close to asking price in hand and they didn't want to sell the car to you?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya. They wouldnt budge

But why not? :lol:

Did they only want to finance the vehicle or something?

Aww damn. I misread that. I'm wayyyyy too high.

I get what you mean, they wouldn't budge off of their price.

I'm going to bed now :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to an Intel / Dell / VMWare / Cisco vendor conference thing for work today. It was pretty good. Free lunch and dinner, did a handon lab with configuring VSphere. Ended with a shootout for NCAA tickets to the Syracuse game this Sat in Buffalo. And then beer. Not a bad work day haha.

Then went home and played Titanfall and Mario Bros U. :thumbs up