What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fun night last night. Best birthday to date.

My friend Rudy passed out and he got written all over.

Dos X keg we had there.

There was 2 other bins overflowing with bottles.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If someone drew on me, when I woke up I would punch them in the face, and d**k.

Lots of car bombs last night like normal

Farm party tonight, gf and I just dropped 250 on bottles -_- most of that was a bottle of absinthe though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Farm party tonight, gf and I just dropped 250 on bottles -_- most of that was a bottle of absinthe though

I got drawn on once in college. Had an early class and barely made it. Was still shithoused. Didnt even look in the mirror before i ran out the door. Little did i know i had a giant d**k on my forehead... That was an interesting class ;)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I did one car bomb last night attempted a second, but bitched out halfway because I felt that if I kept going I would've thrown up.

I got drawn on once in college. Had an early class and barely made it. Was still shithoused. Didnt even look in the mirror before i ran out the door. Little did i know i had a giant d**k on my forehead... That was an interesting class ;)
Must've been a fun time. I've never been drawn on before, but I'm sure it'll happen in the future.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did one car bomb last night attempted a second, but bitched out halfway because I felt that if I kept going I would've thrown up.

Must've been a fun time. I've never been drawn on before, but I'm sure it'll happen in the future.

I do probably 8-10 every weekend lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That's the s**t I don't like. lol. Don't draw on me when I'm impaired. I've never had a car bomb.

I can't wait till next year. Living off campus is gonna be a blast.

Anyways, cleaned the garage up today. Threw out a bunch of useless s**t. Found some side moldings for an eg civic. They look iffy. Also filled out the application for my house for school next year. Just need to get my $200 deposit back from the school so I can pay my security deposit.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Matt and I found the dog we want. He wants a German Shepherd. I want a Springer Spaniel. So to compromise, we looked into a mix of the two. AND OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO ADORABLE I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Getting drunk with the wife, she's never seen arnold's conan before! that s**t's gotta change, lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Matt and I found the dog we want. He wants a German Shepherd. I want a Springer Spaniel. So to compromise, we looked into a mix of the two. AND OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO ADORABLE I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I love German Shepherds. I have a female. I think anything mixed with a Shepherd looks adorable lol.

Anyways this is her

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back problems suck. You feel old yet? :lol: hope you get better soon.
I feel old as f***. I'm gonna be 27 this year. I know I know it's not that old but man does time fly.... Like...where the f*** has the first quarter of 2014 gone already???????????

Not even close to being 100% better. It still hurts to stand upright, walk, and sit. At this point, I don't see myself being well enough to return to work by Monday. It'll be so easy to f*** it up again with 1 wrong move while I'm already hurtin a lot....

Wanna see adorable? Look up pomsky. I want one.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Catered a wedding at an old antebellum style house today. 250+ people. Good times.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Utilizing that space.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
What is the Dyke doing over here?

Guess a couple of Rustang drivers met their demise last night street racing. That sucks.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Idiots I hate them. Guy with a 7th gen civic riding monster truck status, universal Rota knock offs, a SS induction style hood, crappy hid halos. (Know the details cause I have seen the car around) I pass him at an intersection. He changes his turn from left to right. I am cruising at 45 and he comes flying up on me. Slams on the breaks to avoid rear ending me. Shifts (automatic) in to neutral and starts revving and flashing his lights at me. So me being the eager beaver to race any idiot I ignore his taunt. He then proceeds to tailgate me for the next 1/2 a mile. After he sees I am not going to race he goes around me with his middle finger to the air. Smh at today's youth.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been streaming all day. Come watch me play some video games :D

www.twitch.tv/johns_87

You have to sign up in order to use the chat but you can watch without signing up.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally got all my D.C. pics done and posted, phew

Now onto all from NYC :cry:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn. That figures.... sucks man but at least you get to see the fam!
Yeah, that's about the only upside. I just saw them (they were out here last week), though, so the trip feels kind of like a waste. s**t has been getting weird between us, though. Going to address it today, and if she doesn't shape up, she's done.

And at least you didn't drive your lowered car over a f***ing sidewalk like an idiot.
Ouch! I've run over a parking block in some of my older (lower) cars haha. It sucks.

House rule: if you pass out while drinking with your shoes on, you will be drawn on.

Absinthe is over-rated. I've had Mansinthe, and some Czech Republic stuff. Neither is good.

Another day in paradise today. Blegh.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I haven't had absinthe since i was in australia, i think it was still illegal in the states back then. nothing special, just tastes like crap and gets you crazy drunk.