XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watching the Spurs vs. Thunder game and it's freaking close. I'm gonna go to the gym later tonight. Then I have to get my stuff ready for my birthday party tomorrow night.
Was watching it at the bar last night while playing darts. Some dude came over to me and asked if he looked like Busta Rhymes. I said nope, he fist bumped me, and walked away. :what:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Was watching it at the bar last night while playing darts. Some dude came over to me and asked if he looked like Busta Rhymes. I said nope, he fist bumped me, and walked away. :what:
Random s**t like that is the best. Some dude walked up to my roommate once, asked him if my roommate thought the dude's girl was hot, to which he said "yeah man". He then bought us a pitcher. Wut.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Random s*** like that is the best. Some dude walked up to my roommate once, asked him if my roommate thought the dude's girl was hot, to which he said "yeah man". He then bought us a pitcher. Wut.
haha! A few years ago a few fraternity brothers and myself were about to leave a bar, and one of them walked over to a sorority girl that he never met before, got down on one knee, kissed her hand, said "goodbye my fair lady", and then we left. :cool:

... Same brother called shotgun leaving a bar once. Another guy sat in the front instead and wouldn't move. Brother threatened to stab him if he didn't move. He still didn't move. He stabbed him. An ER visit and 3 stitches later, we lall aughed about it. It WAS accidental as they were joking around.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha! A few years ago a few fraternity brothers and myself were about to leave a bar, and one of them walked over to a sorority girl that he never met before, got down on one knee, kissed her hand, said "goodbye my fair lady", and then we left. :cool:

... Same brother called shotgun leaving a bar once. Another guy sat in the front instead and wouldn't move. Brother threatened to stab him if he didn't move. He still didn't move. He stabbed him. An ER visit and 3 stitches later, we lall aughed about it. It WAS accidental as they were joking around.
Holy hell, you guys are crazy :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy hell, you guys are crazy :lol:
Not so much myself. I've had moments but RIT isn't a very good party school, so we had to make do with what we had.. :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not so much myself. I've had moments but RIT isn't a very good party school, so we had to make do with what we had.. :lol:
Ah I feel you. My ex and I had a ton of friends that went to San Diego State. Notorious party school.. they would have huge hall parties, open up multiple dorms, kegs everywhere, Student Aids were in on it etc. That was the first time I did a 2 story beer bong. About puked :lol:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

My car isn't even that low and my mudflaps scrape almost everywhere. Just getting the booze and the stuff ready for my birthday party tonight. It's weird not being a teenager anymore.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy birthday ^^

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car isn't even that low and my mudflaps scrape almost everywhere. Just getting the booze and the stuff ready for my birthday party tonight. It's weird not being a teenager anymore.
Lookin good man! Off to a nice start there. Happy Birthday!

Absolutely full of rage right now. So pissed off I accidentally drifted the work Ford Ranger through a major intersection.. Girl in Colorado claims she's been called for training (she's national guard reserve) the f***ing weekend I'm coming out to see her. Albeit my parents live in the same town, so I will get to see them/hang out with them, which makes the trip a go still, but god DAMN. Seems all too convenient..

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I eventually took mine off because they got all chewed up from scraping. And happy birthday man, got your snap have fun tonight :thumbs up

Absolutely full of rage right now. So pissed off I accidentally drifted the work Ford Ranger through a major intersection.. Girl in Colorado claims she's been called for training (she's national guard reserve) the f***ing weekend I'm coming out to see her. Albeit my parents live in the same town, so I will get to see them/hang out with them, which makes the trip a go still, but god DAMN. Seems all too convenient..
Damn. That figures.... sucks man but at least you get to see the fam!

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Leaving to grab a part for the civic I found, hour and half drive each way. Pretty excited to put it on the civic though.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Leaving to grab a part for the civic I found, hour and half drive each way. Pretty excited to put it on the civic though.
Well don't tease. What is it?

Sold a 37k and 45k fifth wheel today. Come on credit checks so I can get paid.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Happy birthday ^^

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks man I got messed up.

Thanks man. I'm probably gonna have to plastidip them again.

And at least you didn't drive your lowered car over a f**king sidewalk like an idiot.

I eventually took mine off because they got all chewed up from scraping. And happy birthday man, got your snap have fun tonight :thumbs up

Damn. That figures.... sucks man but at least you get to see the fam!
I'm possibly gonna take mine off they scrape at almost every speedbump or 2 inch difference in height.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**ked my back up 2 days ago lifting a tv wrong while helping someone move. Now I'm out of work until Monday but I have a feeling it won't be better by then :(. I can at least sit up and walk now but it still hurts to do both. I won't even dare try to drive.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**ked my back up 2 days ago lifting a tv wrong while helping someone move. Now I'm out of work until Monday but I have a feeling it won't be better by then :(. I can at least sit up and walk now but it still hurts to do both. I won't even dare try to drive.

Back problems suck. You feel old yet? :lol: hope you get better soon.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still not over this sickness. Shits getting old. I have no energy

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks..

Eat some yogurt or somethin. :lol:

Get that immune system up and running again
Supposedly they gave me the strongest antibiotic they had. I have been taking a bunch of vitamin c and trying to get sleep. But its hanging with me and its killing me still. f**kin weird
I dont get sick much but when i do it gets me hard

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
ate a bunch of hot wings and beer at a restaurant and now i need a nap, lol.

picked up the plates for the civic (finally.)