young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did u never replace your car?

Never had the cash. Continued to pay my bills and my savings just dwindled. I was down to 60 bucks, but I was able to pick up some side work. Payed off all of my bills that I owed, and now I have 452 dollars to my name.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never had the cash. Continued to pay my bills and my savings just dwindled. I was down to 60 bucks, but I was able to pick up some side work. Payed off all of my bills that I owed, and now I have 452 dollars to my name.

Damn dude thats rough. Ive been there though. Just stay tough and grind!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, anyone that's tech savvy, can someone tell me how much data is sufficient for home internet. Family of 4. Two old folks that play facebook games all day, and my girl and myself being on our phones with YouTube fairly often. Also, any recommendations for internet speeds and companies would be appreciated. My girls mom ran up a huge bill for comcast and doesn't want to pay it so she is switching. She does this s**t all the time.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, anyone that's tech savvy, can someone tell me how much data is sufficient for home internet. Family of 4. Two old folks that play facebook games all day, and my girl and myself being on our phones with YouTube fairly often. Also, any recommendations for internet speeds and companies would be appreciated. My girls mom ran up a huge bill for comcast and doesn't want to pay it so she is switching. She does this s**t all the time.

Sounds like a model citizen. How does switching get her out of paying?

Find out how much data she used and double it so it doesn't happen again. Internet speed depends on how much you want out of it. If you aren't streaming anything or downloading heavy stuff you don't need that fast of a speed.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres no way u can be broke

Well I'm not really but I feel like it.

Well we had a car wash today, and I let the little guy wash the jeep

Got the fenders for the e30, so just need to get them painted.

Also picked up the bumpers for the jeep and now need to order lights and a winch

Was a busy day!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a model citizen. How does switching get her out of paying?

Find out how much data she used and double it so it doesn't happen again. Internet speed depends on how much you want out of it. If you aren't streaming anything or downloading heavy stuff you don't need that fast of a speed.

Dude, she's a leech. Hasn't worked in over a decade, and same case with her husband, and they both sit around collect disability and social security. They've opened up their home to me, and for that I'm grateful, so I try not to pass too much judgment. But yeah, they're terrible with money. They take out title loans on their one vehicle every time that they can, literally, and they owe more than the car is worth. They're in debt up to their eyeballs in every direction and behind on all of their bills but the rent.

It's ridiculous, and I hate that my fiancé grew up in an environment where anything near this type of behavior is acceptable.

Thanks for the tips though! I'll have to look into it

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

How often are you around places with WiFi? That can help a ton with phone data. If they are home a ton getting a wireless router for the house could help too.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How often are you around places with WiFi? That can help a ton with phone data. If they are home a ton getting a wireless router for the house could help too.

I'm talking about home internet :lol: