Heading over to the races in about 10 minutes
Then Chicago in the morning, then back to Miami

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd offer him $300. I'll be like 45-hour from Scranton in a about a week when I'm at school. Hmm.

Where's the post?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah I saw it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All ready for the Muscle v Import Race/Meet tomorrow

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good! White on white with dark tint :thumbs up

... at Mohegan Sun for a friends bachelor party... We went HAM last night... 3 warnings at the hotel, 3 of us kicked out of a bar for all different reasons (friend guy tackled someone at a foam party, one sucked on a 50yo+ womans titty, one for taking a beer out past the no alcohol sign on the beach).

Titty guy worked magic. Was kicked out within 10 mins of being there. He walked up to the woman, said "hey, those are nice, dump em out", sooo she did. :lol:Then he decided to pass out in one of the bar employees car while the rest of us were still in the bar. Bar closes, he gets booted out of the car and the cops called. Cops showed up but all was good after a small debacle.

Beer past the sign guy passed out in some old mans car... a mile away. Not sure how that happened. Woke up to a text this morning "So I just woke up in a nice gentlemans Saab"... Guy woke him up at 6am because he had to leave, and was really nice and just told him to go sleep in his lawn :lol:

Tackling guy called 911. We don't know why, he doesn't know why. They showed up, yelled at us, and left.

Today was much more low key as we were all hungover as f*** from the first night. BUT, we dropped about a grand (counting tips) on a couple strippers... they were solid, 69'd, double-sided dildo, you name it.

Then I lost half my bank account gambling. :roll:

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All ready for the Muscle v Import Race/Meet tomorrow

So glad to have you back! We've missed you :P

Looks good! White on white with dark tint :thumbs up

... at Mohegan Sun for a friends bachelor party... We went HAM last night... 3 warnings at the hotel, 3 of us kicked out of a bar for all different reasons (friend guy tackled someone at a foam party, one sucked on a 50yo+ womans titty, one for taking a beer out past the no alcohol sign on the beach).

Titty guy worked magic. Was kicked out within 10 mins of being there. He walked up to the woman, said "hey, those are nice, dump em out", sooo she did. :lol:Then he decided to pass out in one of the bar employees car while the rest of us were still in the bar. Bar closes, he gets booted out of the car and the cops called. Cops showed up but all was good after a small debacle.

Beer past the sign guy passed out in some old mans car... a mile away. Not sure how that happened. Woke up to a text this morning "So I just woke up in a nice gentlemans Saab"... Guy woke him up at 6am because he had to leave, and was really nice and just told him to go sleep in his lawn :lol:

Tackling guy called 911. We don't know why, he doesn't know why. They showed up, yelled at us, and left.

Today was much more low key as we were all hungover as f*** from the first night. BUT, we dropped about a grand (counting tips) on a couple strippers... they were solid, 69'd, double-sided dildo, you name it.

Then I lost half my bank account gambling. :roll:

Hahahaha yessssss!!!

That is hilarious. Sounds like a good time

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just had the girl order a factory performance exhaust for the e90 and are looking Into the wheel and tire warranty

Last day of shut down, clocked 80 hours this week and last

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just had the girl order a factory performance exhaust for the e90 and are looking Into the wheel and tire warranty

Last day of shut down, clocked 80 hours this week and last

Send some money my way

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king just broke one of the faces of my trim pieces and my auto hold button. I HATE INTERIOR :cussing: