What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Humidity is no good for a baremetal truck in the garage and i cant live on $30k a year haha
With your experience you could start closer to 50-60k/year.

But I feel ya, money bags ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bare minimum, i need 80
Most of the guys on the unit line here make about 80 after ten years :lol: with overtime we have guys that can pull 100k. But they work most every day.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most of the guys on the unit line here make about 80 after ten years :lol: with overtime we have guys that can pull 100k. But they work most every day.
Thats good money for the cost of living down there.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Facebook on point today

Nailed 4 CRSX members in a row, then it picked up on CC

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I'm doing better. I'm have this wonderful motorcycle club I hang with, and they've been so great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ew I need to change my profile picture. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Facebook on point today

Nailed 4 CRSX members in a row, then it picked up on CC
Just more proof that Alex and I belong together.

Haha no but seriously, Facebook is reading our minds or something. Chris's wife was in my people you may know. Zero mutual friends. How the hell does Facebook know this?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have the best drunk snapchats lol
Well thank you sir! But I'm gonna be cutting back and taking it easy. Last night was my last night at college, and I got wild. I can't remember half the night, don't know how much I drank, and the only thing I do remember about the night is waking up around 3ish puking into my trash can. Then I threw up again this morning when I tried to stomach some ginger ale. My two hour drive home sucked as well. And I have a concert to go to tonight as well. Hasn't been fun.

But, I'm alive, somewhat functioning, and done with school.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats on finishing school bro! What's next?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well thank you sir! But I'm gonna be cutting back and taking it easy. Last night was my last night at college, and I got wild. I can't remember half the night, don't know how much I drank, and the only thing I do remember about the night is waking up around 3ish puking into my trash can. Then I threw up again this morning when I tried to stomach some ginger ale. My two hour drive home sucked as well. And I have a concert to go to tonight as well. Hasn't been fun.

But, I'm alive, somewhat functioning, and done with school.
Didnt f**k any chicks? Damn college is weak nowadays

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm assuming it uses Instagram connections as everyone I saw listed, I have on the gram

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Waited for truck to finish running red light only to pull out into the path of screeching tires. Dumb broad. Nothing like almost possibly dying when leaving your neighborhood.

Then went to the rock climbing gym
Didn't do anything productive there

Went to dinner
Cheered my Bulls on, but with a bunch of bandwagon Miami fans still butthurt LeBron left them

Went for a drive
Got annoyed at left lane hogging asshats that either ignored my honks & flashes or got out of my way only to go back once I passed. Got even more annoyed at the POS Accord who was holding up the left lane, going slower than the limit, not responding to honks or flashes, and had highbeams on. So I cut 'em off on my pass just because

Now a little Minecraft & music to put me to sleep

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got up and got my daughter showered so her mom could do her hair and get ready for cheerleading.

Totally blew the boys mind by telling him he can hand wash dishes since we are out of dishwasher soap.

Needless to say, i ended up hand washing the dishes. Kids these days...

Now watching Chicken Little, waiting to go to cheer.

Then, come home and finish cleaning up the outside of the house and then work on the mazda some more.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got up and got my daughter showered so her mom could do her hair and get ready for cheerleading.

Totally blew the boys mind by telling him he can hand wash dishes since we are out of dishwasher soap.

Needless to say, i ended up hand washing the dishes. Kids these days...

Now watching Chicken Little, waiting to go to cheer.

Then, come home and finish cleaning up the outside of the house and then work on the mazda some more.
At my first job we washed all of our dishes by hand. A small BBQ restaurant pushing 4k in sales on a daily basis, with no dishwasher. Two sinks for pre-wash, one for wash, then one for rinse, and one for sanitize.

I have literally never used a dishwasher in my entire life. Hand wash all the way.