What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She got a $1 spot for each one after that. I got a quarter for my first one and dimes for all the others. My parents were broke as s**t at the time.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The street is not a race track, your friend shouldn't of been pushing his margins of safety that far. That said... some motorcycles do encourage poor judgement.

I nearly bought a CBR600RR on saturday but he sold it to someone offering cash instead. back to the search I suppose
Yeah I'm not looking for a super sport since this will be my first bike. Looking at a 300 or a 650. Upright seating position, higher handlebars, smooth and controllable powerband.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah I'm not looking for a super sport since this will be my first bike. Looking at a 300 or a 650. Upright seating position, higher handlebars, smooth and controllable powerband.
I got a Ninja 500 as my first bike, and I'm happy with it. This will be the 4th year I've owned it. I got it as it's a good beginner bike, and also because I was told I'd get bored with a 250. Picked it up for a great deal, so I couldn't pass it up.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are people still doing the JDM thing? It seems so rare these days. Then again, modding, itself, seems pretty rare these days.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally decided I'm getting a high commission b20 for the integra and going to daily it while I build my credit.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Most of the folks who still build Hondas for a living don't bother with the forums anyway.
I'm slowly building my Acura, that counts right?

Who am I kidding, I just bring it to a shop now and say take my monies. Only major thing I've done myself other than maintenance is a retrofit and a tranny flush. I don't plan on doing any motor work though... the I/E is as far as it goes.

Just got her back from the shop yesterday. Had extended studs pressed in so that my wheel spacers would fit properly. A year later and my Ap1 wheels finally fit the PROPER way. Also had new pads and rotors put on up front. While the car was at the shop they noticed some unever wear and that both rotors were a little warped. Since he had everything apart it just made sense to have them replaced.

Then got a car wash, as it went from a chance of rain to 0% rain. Of course... it rained.

Hopefully going to the driving range after work today. Might go f*****g wash my car again. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are people still doing the JDM thing? It seems so rare these days. Then again, modding, itself, seems pretty rare these days.
Jdm parts are the only way to build a Honda imo.

Cleaning the bathroom today from top to bottom.

Gonna do one room each day. Been awhile since ive cleaned the house like this. Might as well since i have time :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hit the junkyard today
Scored a wheel for my brothers truck, a wheel for my dads car, and a Texas license plate for the wall
Apparently V8 Blazer/Jimmy/S10 differentials/axles are in demand

Found where the 1 of 1 Pagani Zonda R Evolution is in town

Time to do a little work, make a little money before hitting the road to cure my boredom once traffic dies down some

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jdm parts are the only way to build a Honda imo.
But since most 92-00 parts are 15+ years old, supply has dried up unless you know someone/ someplace.

But since people in japan are all about the USDM lhd, there might still be a market. But im not paying 25 bucks for a cigarette lighter from japan.

Finally decided I'm getting a high commission b20 for the integra and going to daily it while I build my credit.
Well even the "high compression" version isnt really high compression. But i knowit gets labeled that way.. so whats the plans for the block

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But since most 92-00 parts are 15+ years old, supply has dried up unless you know someone/ someplace.

But since people in japan are all about the USDM lhd, there might still be a market. But im not paying 25 bucks for a cigarette lighter from japan.

Well even the "high compression" version isnt really high compression. But i knowit gets labeled that way.. so whats the plans for the block
Ill just import a jdm civic

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Inwish i could find someone over there with some yen to buy mine. Id ship it in a heartbeat...

I wonder if they have japan.craigslist.org/ja. LOL