What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

pantyraid

=^.^=
Indiana to Maryland. At least I did it overnight when the weight stations were closed and not many cops were out.
Oh you came right near me

I'm surprised at the lack of cops, that's usually a big percentage of the vehicles that are out at night around here, them and taxis (well the taxis are more in dc) I guess it depends on the area though, and not so much on 95, only 295 which you wouldn't have been on since they don't allow big vehicles

Did you get on 95 at all/ pass that part by the beltway where all the big rigs park all along the shoulders to rest? I always think how some entrepreneurial pimp should bring a traveling harem over there and make his own version of a truck stop bathroom but with women and without the glory holes (and without the bathroom.. which really, who needs a bathroom to bone in when you've got a bed in the cab amirite)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I'm surprised at the lack of cops, that's usually a big percentage of the vehicles that are out at night around here, them and taxis (well the taxis are more in dc) I guess it depends on the area though, and not so much on 95, only 295 which you wouldn't have been on since they don't allow big vehicles

Did you get on 95 at all/ pass that part by the beltway where all the big rigs park all along the shoulders to rest? I always think how some entrepreneurial pimp should bring a traveling harem over there and make his own version of a truck stop bathroom but with women and without the glory holes (and without the bathroom.. which really, who needs a bathroom to bone in when you've got a bed in the cab amirite)
I saw more toward the end for the drive but then again it was 7-8am on the 4th around Baltimore. Took 100 to 97 south, to 178 south. Wasn't in a big vehicle at all. Just a 16ft box truck that anyone can rent from U-haul, Budget, etc.

Our show was on the Severn River. Could see the Naval Academy's show from where we were.

pantyraid

=^.^=
I saw more toward the end for the drive but then again it was 7-8am on the 4th around Baltimore. Took 100 to 97 south, to 178 south. Wasn't in a big vehicle at all. Just a 16ft box truck that anyone can rent from U-haul, Budget, etc.

Our show was on the Severn River. Could see the Naval Academy's show from where we were.
Oh nice! And you were delivering fireworks right? Haha I'm guessing that's a job that makes a lot of people happy, you're almost on par with the person that gives people their paychecks

Ok so you were a little north of me, actually it sounds like you went right past where my bfs brother moved recently

I think even a u-haul is too big for 295, I know we couldn't take ours on when we went to visit the brother in question and I think it's one of the 16ft ones also

Of course that doesn't stop people from doing it anyway, I see trucks pulled over pretty frequently (and I think it's a $500 fine, and there's usually traffic on there anyway, so I don't really get why people don't just use an alternate route)

If I'm remembering correctly (which I very well may not be haha) I think even large tow trucks aren't allowed on there unless they're actually towing somebody from there, somehow the road is still ridiculously f**ked up though so clearly all their efforts aren't helping much in the whole saving repair costs department

I guess you can't save any money if you don't spend any to begin with though, which I suppose is their ingenious plan haha

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in the Epping Forest community. Not sure if you know where that is.

I delivered, set up, and shot the fireworks.

Here's a video from the barge

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That happens all the time and theyre called lot lizards :thumbs up

pantyraid

=^.^=
I was in the Epping Forest community. Not sure if you know where that is.

I delivered, set up, and shot the fireworks.

Here's a video from the barge
Oh s**t you did a great job, man there were a bunch of really sweet ones, especially between like 2:45 and 4:45 and then after like 7, like those swirly ones and then the ones that were a whole bunch one after another really quickly

Ha that's probably the worst job I've ever done attempting to describe something but man those were way better than any of the ones I saw

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Time to go look at a place that a client wants, pretty much a done deal I think.
Picked up a new customer the other day out of random chance.

That and been enjoying driving the S again. Need to change the oil today and swap out the gear oil now that break-in is done.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We leave for Indiana in 5 days and the Mazda is still in a million pieces. Getting screwed on some parts ive been waiting on for awhile now.

Starting to stress

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent the night in the hospital last night. Some viral infection. s**t hit me hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That happens all the time and theyre called lot lizards :thumbs up
Truth

Oh s**t you did a great job, man there were a bunch of really sweet ones, especially between like 2:45 and 4:45 and then after like 7, like those swirly ones and then the ones that were a whole bunch one after another really quickly

Ha that's probably the worst job I've ever done attempting to describe something but man those were way better than any of the ones I saw
Thanks. Is it sad I knew what you were referring too without watching it? Haha.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I'm alright. Damn throat is swollen shut, and I'm on SIX different prescriptions. Add that to the daily vitamins I take and I feel like a f**king junkie.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who is the chick in the first photo?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She looks hot.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Getting a bunch of part ready to do a batch of thermal coating. Got my spare Subie turbo in the blasting cabinet ready to coat as well. Ordering a new CHRA for it, debating on doing an upgraded billet compressor, it's hard to find them for that turbo. Everyone sells an upgrade turbo or CHRA but not the billet wheel itself.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Low key tonight, gone all tomorrow for another country concert. Two 30's, a portable grill, and dizzy bat all ready to go.

Also. I am debating... wing or no wing? Ordered a front lip, going in for paint sometime in August. Deciding on if I should de-wing while I'm there too -- this way I can have the trunk holes filled and the hatch repainted rather than dumb looking plugs. Thoughts?

pic when wing was first on:

now: (yes I know ride-hide looks goofy, it's all correct now)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Low key tonight, gone all tomorrow for another country concert. Two 30's, a portable grill, and dizzy bat all ready to go.

Also. I am debating... wing or no wing? Ordered a front lip, going in for paint sometime in August. Deciding on if I should de-wing while I'm there too -- this way I can have the trunk holes filled and the hatch repainted rather than dumb looking plugs. Thoughts?

pic when wing was first on:

now: (yes I know ride-hide looks goofy, it's all correct now)
I like the spoiler