I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's a long f****ng trailer!

Went to Countryfest yesterday. Lots of beer, good music, hot women, and some fights like this one that happened right in front of us. My buddy is sitting down in blue and had his back soaked with beer... I started recording this just as they all fell to the ground o.O

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a long f****ng trailer!

Went to Countryfest yesterday. Lots of beer, good music, hot women, and some fights like this one that happened right in front of us. My buddy is sitting down in blue and had his back soaked with beer... I started recording this just as they all fell to the ground o.O

Hows he just gonna sit there while thats going down?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hows he just gonna sit there while thats going down?
Security was also standing by and didn't step in until the sunglasses were thrown.

And it was entertaining :what:

Side note, he broke up another "fight" which I also got on video, so he did his part there.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Security was also standing by and didn't step in until the sunglasses were thrown.

And it was entertaining :what:

Side note, he broke up another "fight" which I also got on video, so he did his part there.
Country music attracts an interesting crowd :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So my doctors office stopped taking my insurance. Grrreaattt.. now I get to look for another doctor. I was supposed to go for a follow up today but obviously that didn't happen. I've still got a cough, congestion, and a ton of fluid in my left ear. All I want to know, is if I'm at risk for rupturing my left ear drum from the pressure of the fluid, because that's exactly what happened to my right one back in middle school.

Other than that exciting news, I had to get some new work shoes. I'll post up some pics later. Went with some skechers steel toed SHOES, not boots. My new job involves a lot of crawling so I'm not trying to fool with boots right now. These shoes have memory foam insoles too, hope they work. 12 hour shifts averaging 7 miles on a concrete floor... I need em lol

Eating panda express for lunch right now, about to call up some more doctors offices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk