What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last day of training today. Still havent been told exactly when im flying out but im hoping for Tuesday.

Think my daughter got me sick and my back is killing me from sitting in class for a week in a shitty chair. Still had a couple vicodin from my surgery so took some of those. Waiting for them to kick in before i go to bed.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ended up getting a handle of captain last night instead of beer.

Lets just say my housemate puked in his bed, all over his sheets, pillows and blankets. Also puked in the bathroom but didn't quite make it.. it's on the floor, bath mat, and even the shower curtain. He just puked this morning into a towel on the couch....

On top of all the drinking we have a house rule here where during any game of darts if you miss and hit our wall - it's a shot. The more shots you take, the more drunk you get, the worse you play, the more you miss the board, so you take more shots... its a vicious circle ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still in bed. Need to get up and mow the grass before it gets hot but zero motivation.

I fly out tuesday for one week and then home for two and then i start my regular rotation if 2 weeks on and then 2 off.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today I start yet another new job, although this one has a lot of financial potential with less stress. I'm so tired of the massage therapist job market in Kentucky. 8 jobs in two years is ridiculous.

On the automotive side, yesterday I changed the stock chrome driver lock switch to a black one. All chrome finishes have finally been eradicated, excluding the seat belt buckles of course. Ill have to get creative with those. it'll all be on my build page.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watched a 350Z eat a wall today
Girl 20ft away started laughing when everyone else was cringing
I now need to find and marry her, that's my type of person

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't let that girl go, whatever you do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw a WRX yarr into the back of a range rover once. Pushed the range rover through a wooden fence and over a small shrub. Only damage to the rover was some scuffs and a small dent where it was rear ended. WRX was totaled. Poor WRX owner was ballin his eyes out too :lol:

Went to Poags Hole this weekend.. steepest hill climb in the US. 75* angle at the very top. Nothing like 1300cc of nitromethane stretched dirt bikes bombing up a 600' basically straight up hill. :shock:

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw a WRX yarr into the back of a range rover once. Pushed the range rover through a wooden fence and over a small shrub. Only damage to the rover was some scuffs and a small dent where it was rear ended. WRX was totaled. Poor WRX owner was ballin his eyes out too :lol:

Went to Poags Hole this weekend.. steepest hill climb in the US. 75* angle at the very top. Nothing like 1300cc of nitromethane stretched dirt bikes bombing up a 600' basically straight up hill. :shock:
I have some locals from the small town I live in that I think competed there. The oldest was a National Champion in some division years ago.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have some locals from the small town I live in that I think competed there. The oldest was a National Champion in some division years ago.
Yeah, I heard a few people were from MN; they announced where everyone was from before their first run. That's a hell of a drive haha

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like when my brothers friends Escalade got T-boned by a truck of some type. Escalade had a flat tire and dinged up door, truck was pushed back to the firewall

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did some mudding in the new Cherokee today. Been doing research on them to see if I can do a future offroad build on a different shell. It's a lot different than a Civic, that's for sure :D. Lots for me to learn.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had some jackass hit my car today in the parking lot. Didn't leave a note or nothing. Dented it as well, had to have noticed it. uploadfromtaptalk1439871373842.jpeg

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Spent most of the day trying to load a calibration to a Cummins ECM with no luck. Dismantled my third core turbocharger, made a run to UPS and mowed the back yard. Started helping out at my cousin's organic farm on the weekends, going to try to talk my uncle into giving me a 1995 Legacy GT wagon and working it off on the farm. Would be a better setup having a daily and a project car.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went on a date to a baseball game last night, ended with some night geocaching down by the bay. Went home and played halo and MY ROOMMATE SUCKS BALLS AND WE LOSE EVERY GAME BECAUSE HE GOES 2-15 ON AVERAGE. /minirant

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went rock climbing with girl I used to work with in Tallahassee
Then off to South Beach for a bit
Hoping we get to the range before she heads out as I didn't feel like it Saturday when she asked

Other than that, time to actually get some "work" done for the day

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was supposed to fly out today but they had problems getting flights for all of us. So i dont leave til sometime tomorrow.

Not sure what imma do today besides pay some bills and clean the bathroom.

Might go cruise the ranger around for a bit.