What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How's the new job going?

Sitting around relaxing the last few days. Have an ear infection and a swollen throat.
Pretty good. Same stuff ive done before but with a different company. We third party for Halliburton so its a weird job. Dont really know how to explain it since you wouldnt have a clue what im talking about lol.

But yeah, good so far.

Thanks for asking

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been working nonstop. That's about it. I feel bad about not checking in but I would literally have the same thing to say [emoji38] working. 7-7.

Got a light for my gun. Surefire x300u. Should be in the mail tomorrow. Excited for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been working nonstop. That's about it. I feel bad about not checking in but I would literally have the same thing to say [emoji38] working. 7-7.

Got a light for my gun. Surefire x300u. Should be in the mail tomorrow. Excited for that.

Me too. Except im working 4-6 :thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to Boston over the weekend to go to a Sox game with my dad. Got home late last night and I'm tired as hell this morning. Bout to fall asleep at my desk lol

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Well a badass weekend on Coeur D'Alene lake ended with me in the emergency room. Massive acid reflux in my sleep, inhaled stomach acid leaving me unable to breath with burning lungs.

On a side note I'm moving to Coeur D'Alene ASAP, its freaking beautiful up there.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well a badass weekend on Coeur D'Alene lake ended with me in the emergency room. Massive acid reflux in my sleep, inhaled stomach acid leaving me unable to breath with burning lungs.

On a side note I'm moving to Coeur D'Alene ASAP, its freaking beautiful up there.
Ouch, that doesn't sound fun. I have acid reflux but that's never happened, thankfully lol.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Ouch, that doesn't sound fun. I have acid reflux but that's never happened, thankfully lol.
It happens when I sleep on my stomach, which what I do when I'm super tired. I was up all night drinking Saturday, barely slept and drove 300 miles back on 3 hours of sleep. All the red beers and big dinners took their toll. Time for life changes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm like 60-90 lbs overweight and drink nothing but water anymore. I've been trying to get my weight under control for awhile now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm like 60-90 lbs overweight and drink nothing but water anymore. I've been trying to get my weight under control for awhile now.

High intensity cardio. Check out high intensity interval training (HIIT). Run in the mornings every other day or something similar. Regular exercise.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
High intensity cardio. Check out high intensity interval training (HIIT). Run in the mornings every other day or something similar. Regular exercise.
I did that at college believe it or not and it wasn't too bad. I kind of wish I had a treadmill. I've been thinking of getting a gym membership but would rather have someone to do it with so its a little more encouraging and fun. I've lost about 15 pounds in the last couple months just by cutting back and removing soda completely.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out your local Craigslist for a treadmill. There's usually a bunch of used ones on there. People buy them, lose motivation, and then sell them to make space later. There's always a ton of them. I gave 60 bucks for mine.

But yeah man, just eat right (real food, nothing extremely processed like hot pockets or other microwave foods), and workout a lot. I wish my problem was yours lol I struggle to gain weight, but I'm extremely active. I have to eat more, and that's hard for me.

Genetics suck Haha

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to go investigate a noise on the side of the house
Brother circled from the rear
I came around the front
Turned out to be a family of possums in the tree and on the shed

So to scare them I decided to whack the wood fence with a bat, sounded like a damn shotgun blast to which I had a hearty lawl and came back to the front door to see my brother getting ready to ambush whoever may have shot someone lol

Back to Burn Notice binge

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flying back home today after i work a half day or so. Cant say im 100% ready to go home yet. I could use a nice fat paycheck to get ahead on some things. Oh well.

2 weeks off here i come

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm submitting my pistol permit application next week. 6-9 months of waiting. -_____-

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm submitting my pistol permit application next week. 6-9 months of waiting. -_____-
Damn son. See.. what if you had some kind of immediate reason to arm yourself, like a stalker or something similar. 6-9 months is way too long. I got mine back in three weeks from the date of application. But even that's too long imo. Hope you get approved.