XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Flying home today. Cant wait to clip my toenails.
I feel the burden from oil too. Price of oil down = lots of our projects are on hold or have been cancelled.. especially some bigger projects in Latin America. The worst part is because of that, no yearly bonus.. that's a couple grand no longer coming by way... boo

... But I save a few cents on gas per week, I guess :what:

I quoted your wrong post but oh well, deal with it. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel the burden from oil too. Price of oil down = lots of our projects are on hold or have been cancelled.. especially some bigger projects in Latin America. The worst part is because of that, no yearly bonus.. that's a couple grand no longer coming by way... boo

... But I save a few cents on gas per week, I guess :what:

I quoted your wrong post but oh well, deal with it. :lol:
Yeah man. Most people dont understand that oil truly does run the world.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah man. Most people dont understand that oil truly does run the world.
Yup, and here I am only doing IT work for the company and getting screwed over because of it haha.

I learned how to open an actuator the other day via bluetooth though. Awesome idea but being an IT security major I feel like it can easily be exploited....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, and here I am only doing IT work for the company and getting screwed over because of it haha.

I learned how to open an actuator the other day via bluetooth though. Awesome idea but being an IT security major I feel like it can easily be exploited....
My ol lady is a hairstylist and she has noticed a decline in business as well

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love sandblasting, i use to have to sandblast alot of cars when i worked in a restoration shop, i was fun to me exploring years of old body guys bondo work.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gas is cheap as s**t tho, i filled up the pilot and my buick, for 28 bucks a pop. not too shabby at all, use to take around 50 bones to fill up the pilot.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took me $40 to fill the Si when I got it, now its less than $30

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gas is like 1.82 here. Its like a christmas murrrriklleeee

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I got it at 1.99 yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's roughly 2.20 for regular, 2.70 for 91. I laid 2.72 the other day at sunoco, and the BP down the street wanted f**king 3.99. They must be high.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sort of like this comment. I spend more on gas, but work bonus.... lol
Its true man. Theres a happy medium with gas prices that helps the economy and helps companies profit and people actually make money.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dunno when its 450 a gallon i dont spend s**t or go anywhere. When its cheap i make it rain .

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paid around $2.86/g or so today
Already burned up a little more than 1/4 tank by just mainly randomly driving for a couple hours in the Bimmer trying to get used to it.

If I had my truck still, I'd care about gas price. But with the S, I've never cared what gas was because the smile the car puts on my face is worth it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I had my truck still, I'd care about gas price. But with the S, I've never cared what gas was because the smile the car puts on my face is worth it.
That's how I was with the Civic after I boosted it. I cared about gas mileage before it was boosted, but said f**k it and just had fun with it once it was.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
watching pacific rim, its weird cause i watched it when it come out and had no idea who charlie hunnam was, and a few months ago i binge watched 6 seasons of Sons of Anarchy, and finally put 2 and 2 together that jax is in pacific rim. Now i just want to rewatch SOA. : /