ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wedding day. Little brother is getting married.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to a buddies funeral today. Still sick. f**king cough is killin me.

Hopefully im better before i ship out monday for work

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Bought $300 in powerball tickets for myself and 10 of my friends. We all built a nice little pot.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should've gotten powerball tickets...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well I sure as hell didnt win the Powerball. Got $32 out of it. So we are just going to put it into the next drawing.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought about playing but I don't have any cash on me and don't feel like going and getting 20 bucks cash back just to buy a couple 2 dollar tickets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Started building my new workbench in the garage and got most of it done. Will finish it up tomorrow.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work, work, and work. Off these next two nights though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove to greeley yesterday for work and as soon as we got there we got a call saying the job pushed so we drove back home. Guess we are headed back over Saturday. Still feel like s**t. Coughing like crazy.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove to greeley yesterday for work and as soon as we got there we got a call saying the job pushed so we drove back home. Guess we are headed back over Saturday. Still feel like s**t. Coughing like crazy.
Well that sucks..

On both accounts

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today sucked. Completely dead all day. Left with 9.7. Nobody was buying s**t and there was just no work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Woke up to my alarm at 6:50am, let the dogs out. (I work from 7-4m-f.)Turned volume up on my phone and went back to bed. Woke up at 8am to the first call and fixed the problem in about 3 minutes. Made two cups of coffee and drank them over the next hour or browsing the web and dozing off. 9am rolled around and calls and emails came in steadily over the next two hours. 11am came about and all through maybe 2pm I didn't do much but troll ClubCivic and fixed a few other problems quick.

4pm rolled up and I called it a day, never got out of pajamas.

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Today (and for this whole month of January) I'm studying and doing hw for my "Sleep, Surrender and Sabbath" class at my Christian University. Wish I was taking a science class instead lol but whatever, it's still interesting.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been a year since my dad passed. Went out to the pub with my brother to have a drink in his honor. I'm about 5 Irish trashcans and a shot of Jack in. It's so weird how fast a year can go by.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lined up an interview at the Honda plant outside of Columbus. Hoping to take some pictures at their heritage museum if I get the chance to check it out.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lined up an interview at the Honda plant outside of Columbus. Hoping to take some pictures at their heritage museum if I get the chance to check it out.
I lived in Louisville for 2 years and I didnt know there's a Honda Heritage museum in Ohio. Damnit!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've lived in OH for almost 30 years and didn't realized that was in Marysville. Hell, I lived in northern Columbus until I was 6.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Worked a long ass day today. This is pretty rare event, now I didn't get out of pajamas until 2PM though just to go to a Dr. appt then onsite to one of my offices to pick up laptops to get transferred to another office for a training seminar tomorrow.

Setup the training area after hours and now back at the house. Waiting for my orchids to get here so I can go sell at my market tomorrow as well. Then back to the office to tear down the training room and transfer the laptops back to the other office.