young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like to mix my bcaas with it. Helps with the taste cuz i hate water also
I don't mind water, but when you drink out of the same jug all day the mouth of it starts to smell like what you ate. Like if you eat sausage and eggs for breakfast, you're gonna smell that when you go to drink, and almost taste it.

I buy packs of bottled water (dasani), Hawaiian punch singles (the little powder packets), and mix up one of those in a bottle with my creatine every morning before work. It costs a little more but the convenience helps keep me on track.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't mind water, but when you drink out of the same jug all day the mouth of it starts to smell like what you ate. Like if you eat sausage and eggs for breakfast, you're gonna smell that when you go to drink, and almost taste it.

I buy packs of bottled water (dasani), Hawaiian punch singles (the little powder packets), and mix up one of those in a bottle with my creatine every morning before work. It costs a little more but the convenience helps keep me on track.
Whatever works homie

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hurt my shoulder pretty bad and keep hurting it worse but i refuse to skip the gym while im home lol
Eh.. I know the feeling. My hip has been doing some weird s**t lately but I don't want to go find out any bad news. Kind of waiting for it to just get bad enough for me to not ignore it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh.. I know the feeling. My hip has been doing some weird s**t lately but I don't want to go find out any bad news. Kind of waiting for it to just get bad enough for me to not ignore it.
Haha. You wearing good boots at work?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. You wearing good boots at work?
uploadfromtaptalk1451022026226.jpeg

That's less than 3 months on those shoes. The heels on the actual shoes are worn out as well. Skechers steel toed work shoes. I need to invest in some quality boots. 12-14 hours running around on a concrete floor leaves me all kind of f**ked up with that footwear.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
View attachment 26755

That's less than 3 months on those shoes. The heels on the actual shoes are worn out as well. Skechers steel toed work shoes. I need to invest in some quality boots. 12-14 hours running around on a concrete floor leaves me all kind of f**ked up with that footwear.
Yeah man you need some red wings or something. Still gotta change your insoles every few months though

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah man you need some red wings or something. Still gotta change your insoles every few months though
What kind of insoles do you recommend? I tried the Dr Scholls actives and they wore out super quick

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of insoles do you recommend? I tried the Dr Scholls actives and they wore out super quick
I havent locked down any that i really like to be honest. I just try new stuff every few months when they wear out. They dont last long. I try and get the gel ones though

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had my red wings for 6 months now. Haven't had to change the insoles. Still perfect. And the oil and water resistance is super nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well today was a rough day in poker, little over $1100 lost. But still up for the week by about $2100.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Happy (late) Christmas everyone! How have people been? I haven't been on here in many months lol. Who's still around?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yesterday was rough, but my aunt an uncle, brother and his girlfriend and their daughter were there and it made it all the better. Gave my mom her present and she loved it, with tears of joy. It was hard without my dad, but I know he was right beside us. Looking forward to heading into the new year

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw "red wings" scrolling down and had a COMPLETELY different idea of where that post was going.

Anyway, knocked out some more parts of the sidwalk and part of one of the driveways with the washer
Now it's time to get cleaned up and head out with friends. Even though I'd rather stay and finish the latest episode of Roadkill

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw "red wings" scrolling down and had a COMPLETELY different idea of where that post was going.

Anyway, knocked out some more parts of the sidwalk and part of one of the driveways with the washer
Now it's time to get cleaned up and head out with friends. Even though I'd rather stay and finish the latest episode of Roadkill
I thought the same thing...

I'm quite the fan of that show. Waiting for the next episode every month.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nothing like christmas tornadoes and flooding, smh.