What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Still feeling like s**t but damn near got the floor done in the bedroom today.

Also Ranger is gone. Kinda sad about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to go help the mom with another art project
Showed her whose Ferrari she saw there, some baseball player from Seattle and the s**t was ugly

About to go out and see if Budget has tow hitches on their pickups (website says no towing so not going to call & ask)
Need to drive up to Tampa tomorrow to pickup another Cadi, rather not use my dads Trailblazer as it has an elusive misfire right now

Ep3po

Respected
My ep3 was a Florida car has zero rust undercarriage still looks new I refuse to drive it in s**t weather! As much as I'm tempted sometimes. So I'm stuck driving gas guzzling Nissan pickup or the wife's hrv

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well that was fun.
Ran around to a few rental places
Found a truck with a receiver
Going to try and reserve it now
But took the long way home
Almost ran someone over in reverse a few minutes ago...intentionally.
Stopped about 6" away

f**ker deserved it for punching my mirror
All I did was honk when the light turned green and he was still in the road trying to pound his boyfriend

Another night in Miami

Would have pinned the door & quarter panel dents on him if I got stopped after

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Appointment with the surgeon today to see y im still in so much pain. Then try and finish the floors in the bedroom. Then have to diagnose a Jeep overheating problem for the ol lady's friend. Hopefully i have time to pull the wheel on the xterra and get it to the tire shop so i can start drivinv the damn thing on nice days.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Accidentally just banned ctag.... f**k :lol:

Now to figure out how to undo this...
I'm back! Tada!
Seriously, I hope that wasn't too bad on you-all's side. Either way, thanks for bringing me back so quickly :woot:

Appointment with the surgeon today to see y im still in so much pain. Then try and finish the floors in the bedroom. Then have to diagnose a Jeep overheating problem for the ol lady's friend. Hopefully i have time to pull the wheel on the xterra and get it to the tire shop so i can start drivinv the damn thing on nice days.
Damn. I hope you're feeling better soon :???: Sounds like a busy day.

I've had an interesting day.. I work for the university that I graduated from in December 2016, and I got an email from HR that my transcript was erroneous and showed my degree as incomplete :| Awesome, my college refuses to tell itself that I graduated?

So I moseyed down to the registrar's office, and asked what was going on. The response was that when I had paid to have my degree audited last year, I had requested it be held back an extra semester..? I certainly don't remember doing that, nor did I even think that was possible.

Apparently last year someone auditing my degree said "Yes, this student wishes to sit on his ass for half a year before graduating despite having all of the classes completed, looks good to me." :what: I just got done meeting with one of my bosses, and he wasn't sure I'd be able to keep my job if the degree isn't there.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm back! Tada!
Seriously, I hope that wasn't too bad on you-all's side. Either way, thanks for bringing me back so quickly :woot:

I've had an interesting day.. I work for the university that I graduated from in December 2016, and I got an email from HR that my transcript was erroneous and showed my degree as incomplete :| Awesome, my college refuses to tell itself that I graduated?

So I moseyed down to the registrar's office, and asked what was going on. The response was that when I had paid to have my degree audited last year, I had requested it be held back an extra semester..? I certainly don't remember doing that, nor did I even think that was possible.

Apparently last year someone auditing my degree said "Yes, this student wishes to sit on his ass for half a year before graduating despite having all of the classes completed, looks good to me." :what: I just got done meeting with one of my bosses, and he wasn't sure I'd be able to keep my job if the degree isn't there.
All good, thanks to @Jay Jay for correcting my f**k up! :lol:

I see that your posts are all gone though :( I'll check to see if those are recoverable... my bad!

But damn, someone in administration definitely screwed that up. I'd keep on them about it, and hopefully it doesn't affect your job!

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, now I get to start all over :mrgreen:

>> Hai, im ctag. wut r hondas/? :retard:

Yeah. I feel like saying this is the last straw, but if I'm honest my entire college experience has been a string of incompetent stuff like this. They've numbed me to it pretty well by this point :roll:
I do like the job though, so I'm going to fight to get this damn piece of paper sooner rather than later.

Ep3po

Respected
I gave you your first like. Welcome to clubcivic ctag lmao!!!! I've read your whole ongoing civic build mothership' thread from the beginning. I enjoyed it.as you learned as you went along and were very thorough with everything you did. More people should post threads like that. I've read this forum for quite a long time as a life long Honda fan but only joined as of recently.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn ive been on here forever and still forget to look and see if theres another page of posts lmao

I'm back! Tada!

Id be yelling at somebody. Thats bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally my 600 mile day is over
Time to reheat a Portillo's hot dog and catch up on YouTube vids

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've read your whole ongoing civic build mothership' thread from the beginning. I enjoyed it.as you learned as you went along and were very thorough with everything you did. More people should post threads like that. I've read this forum for quite a long time as a life long Honda fan but only joined as of recently.
Dude, thanks! Hearing that makes it all worthwhile :D

Id be yelling at somebody. Thats bullshit
I've got a meeting with HR on Monday, this'll be interesting :roll:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No degree :???: This is insane.

Also it looks like my build threads are gone? :( Now I'm kinda worried.
Wtf, why no degree?

And yeah, I saw that, I shot a PM to @Jay Jay to see if there's any way to restore

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working as always.

I read a cool article about how geographical location affects kidney stone development.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk