Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Picked up a little something to clean up the debris field that was tools.
$150 off, couldn't find a reason not to. Even thought about going back for the last one they had.

Now the left side of the car has some more room in the garage, finally.

Today was Cars & Coffee
- 2 GTR32's
- 2017 NSX
- RHD NA1 NSX (didn't take a close look, but I have a feeling it's converted)
then some Mustang's, Camaro's, Corvette's, Jeep's, etc.
IDK, didn't really see anything noteworthy to warrant a photo

Drakon543

So I did end up going to englishtown hday today. I have a feeling it probably would have been am even bigger turn out if it had to been so windy. Seen a lot of great passes on the drag and well a few bad track days. I think 7.9 was the fastest time but I could have missed a better pass with all the other stuff to look at.

Last edited:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moved some stuff out of a gallery from the last show my mom was a part of.

Had ChickFilA and made some of the girls laugh by throwing them off when they called out the name..."Suh dude?"

Procrastinating the s**t out of designing a new logo for a new company.

But in the meantime, just had some random person pull up out front in a blue 01-03 manual Civic coupe, asking about my blue 05 manual Civic coupe. Might finally sell this damn thing.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work, work, work. Been on a brutal exercise regime for the past month. I feel great, but the soreness is real.

Doing mostly body weight exercises for now. I don't have much equipment and can't really afford to go to the gym consistently.

Lots of pull ups, push ups, crunches, dips, lunges, suicide sprints, squats, etc. All typically while wearing a weight vest.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watkins Glen track day was a blast!

And a quick video of all of us rolling out to The Glen..

Replaced exhaust gaskets from cat back yesterday. $23 per gasket and I needed all 3 :shock:. Whatever, it sounds much better now.

IACV replacement tomorrow, and then trucking home to MA for Easter weekend.

Drakon543

I used to deliver trailers up there at the Glen. It looks like almost like there is either limitations on what your allowed to do on the track or someone was just driving too slow. It looks like it could be fun but it would just annoy me if I couldn't pass anyone and I got stuck behind a slow group.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had Comcast/Xfinity come out today to install an alarm

Well, it took 5+ hours
One of the alarm sensors doesn't work and says that door is open
He replaced the modem 4 times
Now the wireless signal is even worse than before
This computer is wired in and still goes slow which it never used to

That's going to be a fun call tomorrow.
"Hey, come back out and fix that bullshit you attempted to install yesterday and tried 'fixing' but broke it even worse"

According to speedtest.net
Download: 166.68 mbps
Upload: 12.12 mbps
Ping: 15 ms

Last edited:

Drakon543

If my choice was Comcast or anything else I'd probably choose something else. I've had them before I had better service from Verizon with one of thier USB Internet sticks.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to deliver trailers up there at the Glen. It looks like almost like there is either limitations on what your allowed to do on the track or someone was just driving too slow. It looks like it could be fun but it would just annoy me if I couldn't pass anyone and I got stuck behind a slow group.
It was opening weekend. "Paced" laps and no passing. Not supposed to go over 55. But when there's a Ferrari and some nicer cars leading the pack, they let the truck get ahead and we easily hit 100 on the straights. Worst part is the Ferrari and Porsche were hot dogging the turns, taking them stupid slow. Kind of ruined it for everyone behind them (aka me and like 10 other cars).

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pulling the irs out of the xterra today and making provisions for a s10 solid axle.

Still not back to work. Waiting on approval from workmans comp for a mri so they can figure out why the f**k im still in pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Spent the last 2 days hanging drywall in my basement. Mostly done but still have about 2-3 hours left on the ceiling.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My allergies are kicking my ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All this exercise and training for the fire department. I feel like a hyper 14 year old. Just full of energy bouncing off the walls.

But I'm also turning into this arrogant a*****e because my friends make bad choices lol.

I keep trying to get them to work out with me, go hiking, etc. They get mad at me because I'm not playing video games with them.

I'm not trying to have some kind of superiority complex. I'm not judging them or anything, but they assume I'm too good for video games.

b***h I'm trying to accomplish something right now.

Drakon543

Totally blows going to a gym solo all the time. I'm quit going to the gym when everyone bailed on me. I'm just going to get my down stairs room setup with weights and whatnot. Probably picking up my bench this weekend.

Drakon543

I went over the whole civic yesterday with maguire quick detail, invisible glass, and maguire foaming hot shine for the tires. Look so much better if I wasn't still rolling on the stock 16s with hubcaps lol.