What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Wow that's crazy. At least your friend was smart and didn't have a lot of cash on hand. I've had a knife pulled on me. And it's really scary.

Today I'm doing my school work, then I have to work 2:30-Midnight

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's crazy is my friend is 6'7". Apparently the guy was BIGGER than him!

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got offered a job at Best Buy Mobile... w00t! Off to do the drug test and take care of some bills...

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
^Congrats on the new job!
What's crazy is my friend is 6'7". Apparently the guy was BIGGER than him!
What?! Seriously? Bigger as in a taller fat guy or bigger as in taller and ripped? I would have been so scared.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^Congrats on the new job!

What?! Seriously? Bigger as in a taller fat guy or bigger as in taller and ripped? I would have been so scared.
I asked the same thing. Taller and heavier. It was in the middle of a blizzard so the guy was heavily clothed. Jim didn't know if he was chunky or not; but he didn't care.

Chances are the fool wouldn't have used the knife; it's just a scare tactic. I still wouldn't put it past the crazies though.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's why you get a pistol permit and shoot any motherf***er that tries to take your life!

RoR j/p. Today has gone by pretty fast for me so far. I hardly noticed 9am-11am other than remembering that I looked at the clock a couple of times. Busy as hell trying to ship / prep to ship, a ton of stuff.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
School, walking to my car when it's like -50 outside.. and then sitting at home all night playing some Forza 4 and MW3.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why you get a pistol permit and shoot any motherf***er that tries to take your life!

RoR j/p. Today has gone by pretty fast for me so far. I hardly noticed 9am-11am other than remembering that I looked at the clock a couple of times. Busy as hell trying to ship / prep to ship, a ton of stuff.
Yea, but CCW's aren't allowed everywhere. It was only passed here in MO a couple of years ago.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, but CCW's aren't allowed everywhere. It was only passed here in MO a couple of years ago.
That sucks.

Just finished lunch...food coma....on top of not sleep well last night.... Don't want to work! :( Too much s**t to do in such little time.

emerican

Registered VIP
That happened at a gas station close to where i live. Some guy was pumping gas and a crack head pulled a knife on him the guy pumping gas pulled out his pistol and shot the guy like 4 times no carges filled against him what so ever.
Havent done much of anything so far besides study for criminal justice final, taking a break right now got work at 4, but its short shift so no big deal.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got an iPad 1 16gb wifi being delivered by a guy from craigslist for $225 with box, wires & leather case, can't wait to jailbreak it & play some games on it, angry birds baby!

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Nice! That's a good deal. My dad bought my mom one last Christmas. She barely uses the computer now.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They need to make a mouse hook-up for the iPad because I hate using touchscreens to navigate. Same with laptops. I HAVE to have a USB mouse to plug in. I cannot stand the touch pad. I even get annoyed with my phone.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Unless they know how to use the knife, in which case you'd be dead on the ground before even being able to draw your weapon. Just having a CCW doesn't mean sh*t if you don't know how to use the weapon itself. You also need to know how to defend yourself with or WITHOUT a weapon.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They need to make a mouse hook-up for the iPad because I hate using touchscreens to navigate. Same with laptops. I HAVE to have a USB mouse to plug in. I cannot stand the touch pad. I even get annoyed with my phone.
The hell? I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE using a mouse. I tab my way as much as I can if there's a mouse.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
final today then an online final later this week and I'm done for the semester!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Unless they know how to use the knife, in which case you'd be dead on the ground before even being able to draw your weapon. Just having a CCW doesn't mean sh*t if you don't know how to use the weapon itself. You also need to know how to defend yourself with or WITHOUT a weapon.
I was being sarcastic dawg :lol:. I still want a CCW though!

The hell? I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE using a mouse. I tab my way as much as I can if there's a mouse.
I only alt tab at work to quickly change windows :lol:. Otherwise, I only use the mouse. I'm faster with one.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:

nah man, Using your finger on a iPad or any other touch screen device, in my opinion is much faster then using a mouse. that is why i don't use a mouse with an iPad. BUT..... Laptop? Of course,Mouse plz. :cool:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it wrong for a guy to watch a chick flick if the main character is extremely hot? and shes a playboy bunny in the movie?