What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Does she get nude? If she does, it's not a chick flick. If she doesn't, then it's wrong for you to watch it. It's actually still wrong for you to watch it for that reason because you could just find pictures online for free. So yea, you f*cked up, and I'm taking your man card.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does she get nude? If she does, it's not a chick flick. If she doesn't, then it's wrong for you to watch it. It's actually still wrong for you to watch it for that reason because you could just find pictures online for free. So yea, you f*cked up, and I'm taking your man card.
haha whatever mann... i seen her ass so far. twas nice

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i decided to go buy one of these the other day.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was being sarcastic dawg :lol:. I still want a CCW though!
Just don't carry it to see Connie. The only f**king state that doesn't have CCW's. Bullshit if you ask me

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just don't carry it to see Connie. The only f***ing state that doesn't have CCW's. Bulls*** if you ask me
The concern is whether the state recognizes the state you're from as well. NJ TECHNICALLY "issues" permits (they really don't, they just say they do). But the state you're visiting must recognize the state you're from. Reciprocity :cool:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The concern is whether the state recognizes the state you're from as well. NJ TECHNICALLY "issues" permits (they really don't, they just say they do). But the state you're visiting must recognize the state you're from. Reciprocity :cool:
True, But IL doesn't have them at all.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd be too nervous to carry it on me haha.

I saw an old high school english teacher at the grocery store. She was a milf like 7/8 years ago. She still looks good. Dammnnnn.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to sleep under my desk today. I was in bed around 8 last night and I still feel exhausted.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I hate those days Kelly. It's like I'm getting more then enough sleep it's just the waking up early that kills you.

Today I'm working 11-6:30, but I'll probably stay till 7 to help out. Ten getting home and doing some school work.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 7-5. Went to a company banquet and won IT Team Player of the Year for the company. Drink a beer right now.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, actually tanned for once, prepped everything for lunch tomorrow, now on the couch watching Glee. This episode is really horrible. (john)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I literally just deleted 356 friends from my Facebook. All people I either do not talk to anymore or talk to once or twice a year at most. Maybe they post Happy Birthday on my wall or some s***. If they want to add me again, they can friend me. But I hate logging onto Facebook and looking at a news feed filled with crap from 450 friends when I don't talk to 95% of them. I don't Facebook stalk anymore. I just log on to talk to my friends and that's it.

I'd delete more but the button glitches sometimes so I have to keep refreshing or closing Firefox and re-opening Facebook. So more will be deleted :D.
use lists, my friend. all of my contacts are organized into lists. that way i can selectively read posts from ppl and also keep everyone else within reach. very useful since you can control your post audience by list, so it's quite easy to make posts for a select audience. for example, only people that play silly facebook games get my posts about silly facebook games. that way i don't bother everyone else with that crap.

today i finished repairing a friend's laptop. she took me out to dinner as payment. pad thai ftmfw!! now time for some adventuring in Nirn.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Well I went to bed at 1 am. Couldn't fall sleep until after 4, slept off and on till 6 then I couldn't fall back asleep. Then worked 11-7. Got home from work then transferred another 12gigs of music to my iPod. Now I'm struggling to stay awake. :(

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to work at 5, got in and had to go do carts in pouring rain lol. Got soaked, worked my 4 hour shift, came home, dealt with some immature kid threatening my girlfriend, now finishing watching the hockey game, then homework, Xbox, maybe walking dead, bed.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to a job orientation at American Eagle, hung out with the gf and now home on club civic

millon12

i am little bit of sick today is so today is rest for me but nobody home right now i have to prepare something to eat