headphones....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had an insanely busy day at work. I hardly had time to spend on the computer other than work related stuff. At least the day flew by. Hair appointment shortly, dinner, then I gotta run back out to buy 1 or 2 things, then maybe Mission Impossible 4 later with my bro.

And my feet have never smelled as bad as they did a few minutes ago. I was just sitting here at my computer and I smelled something HORRIBLE for a split second. I shrugged it off then I smelled it again. I was like "wtf". I bring my foot up and I nearly gagged. I mean everyones feet smell but this was....unbearable. I washed my feet in the tub and changed socks :lol:.

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just got back from a 6 mile run. Hoping my knees work tomorrow.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At least I have enough hair to get styled.

ZING!!! :bluelol: you walked into that one. But on a serious note, I actually like getting my hair styled. Looks better than anything I'd ever be able to pull off. Plus they pay more attention to your hair. Going to super cuts or something, they just chop away. My stylist takes her time and doesn't make it look like a 5 year old went to town on my head.

But know how I know I really am gay? I'm about to watch A Walk to Remember since I haven't seen it in years. Then meet up with my brother and his friends later to watch Mission Impossible 4.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 13 hrs, work gave away a car to an employee, got my christmas bonus. Exhausted. Going to continue to drink...

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Today at work I got stabbed by an angry customer wielding an umbrella. He demanded an electric scooter. I told him that they were all in use but I could bring one over as soon as one's available. He said "I WANT ONE NOW!" stabbed me with the end of the umbrella and walked out. I was laughing so hard at him. I couldn't hold it in.

I was driving to my friends just now and the car in front of me veered off the road and hit a telephone pole. He didn't even touch the brakes. Probably texting on his phone. Scared the crap outta me. I waited until the cops and ambulance showed up. The airbags went off. It was so loud.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My milkshake from McDonalds tastes like straight Vodka.. :what:

Edit : yup, breath has a hint of alcohol in it..

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to New York with my dad, then working 5-9, then sleepover, then girlfriend's house tomorrow. 4 hours of sleep, and I probably won't get more than 4 tonight.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been up since 730 running errands. Felt good to sleep this late!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My milkshake from McDonalds tastes like straight Vodka.. :what:

Edit : yup, breath has a hint of alcohol in it..
Does your milk shake bring all the boys to the yard? And they're like, it's better than yours?

I think I'm starting to get sick. I can feel it in the back of my throat. I think this not-sleeping-much is catching up to me. The only time I've gotten more than 5 hours of sleep in the past few weeks is on weekends.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just woke up from 12 hrs of sleep. Going to pick up the house, clean then relax for a bit. Christmas party this evening.