What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Decipher

Registered VIP
I've had the beer shits all morning. Went out with some friends last night who were all participating in a "beer olympics" contest at a local bar... we basically ran everyone out of the bar from how loud and obnoxiously intoxicated we got. It was a much needed night out for me. Then went back to one of their houses, toked up and played wii. I don't get out enough anymore.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hear you on that, I go out to one regular car meet a week, that's about it, it's been a while since I went to the bar or a club & got drunk, my time will come soon.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
took my doors apart, fixed a rattle, and repainted my faded ass door handles.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took steering wheel off to strighten it up, once all was put back together, the SRS light stayed on and i have yet to figure out how to turn the damn thing off,

(and yes i have tried the reset trick)

anyone else have ideas? lol

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's this reset trick you tried?
the jumper wire/ or paperclips in the connector under the dash panel, i use the trick that was the how to on here, and on honda tech.

is there a different one?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are you sure you hooked up the airbag? lol.

I just installed some carpet for my parents. I'm tired as s**t and I'm hungry as ass.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yeah im 99.9% sure, lol i pluged the one plug that i disconnected back in,

and being hungry as ass doesnt sound very tasty lol, go get you some grub bub,

and john sense your here, who could i get to make me a banner to go in my sig?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm tired. I don't know what I'm saying.

And there's an avatar/sig request thread in the photography section but I don't think anyone is making sigs anymore.... No one posts in that section much besides like half a dozen people including me.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dose you know how to make them, or think it might work to just google a website and rig one up then just host the link like we do for junk like photo bucket.

?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ran errands alllll daaayy due to idiot Christmas shoppers. Screamed at a woman and almost ran her over(john was on the phone to confirm this). Now I'm sitting down w dinner and wine. I think I might bail on my buddys birthday tonight
Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Installed carpet for my parents, watched A Walk to Remember, Premonition, and now watching Ocean's Eleven til I pass out.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Oceans 11 is amazing!

I worked 8-2 at the garage then 3:30-11 at Walmart unloading trucks/pushing carts. I'm physically dead, and I'm sore :(

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaned my cheap dd finally

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
that daily looks solid, id drive the heck out of it, lol in an odd way i kinda like the vintage stuff for DD, if i could find a clean wagovan for cheap id just put a fresh fuel injected D15B7 and a 5 speed in there and Daily the ever liven crap out of it.