What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting at the computer eating a breakfast sandwich before school.

emerican

Registered VIP
Sitting at the house gonna fill out my state taxes so they can be mailed off then going to work at 2 so leaving here at 130.
I always do federal online its already been filled, but state i mail in cause i dont wanna pay to do it online.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took the day off work! Got one of my packages from ups today.

Sitting at my daughters dance class right now. Then do some stuff around the house and spend time with the family!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting in lab not doing my work lol. Pulse-width modulation doesn't interest me.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I learned that removing a cd case from the plastic wrap without breaking the plastic, hiding tickets in the book and putting the case back into the plastic is possible. I can't wait till Friday morning to surprise her :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I learned that removing a cd case from the plastic wrap without breaking the plastic, hiding tickets in the book and putting the case back into the plastic is possible. I can't wait till Friday morning to surprise her :D
Haha nice dude. I wish I could manage that for my girl. I got her a really nice coach bag for Valentine's day lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Haha nice dude. I wish I could manage that for my girl. I got her a really nice coach bag for Valentine's day lol.

coach? Wow those dum bags are like 300 bucks lol...i would spend that on my civic lol

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
P90X, chiropractor, changed oil on the race car and realized I've only put just under 4k miles on it since around this time last year lol. Yay for my daily driver taking up some miles =). Probably do some work later..

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
those f**king coach bags are f'n expensive. sure the tiny pocketsized ones are under $100, but for a regular purse size it's $350+... and for the oversized purse ones that are in style.... those i've never seen under $700

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its stories like this that make me glad I own my own house and live alone.

Worked and worked out. Catching up on life and doing hw the rest of the night. Bed early.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP

Those bags are so much money. I'm sure she'll like that. Now you should spoil the teg ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coach? Wow those dum bags are like 300 bucks lol...i would spend that on my civic lol
I paid $40 :P my brothers girlfriend had one and she cleaned it up, looks brand new.

Those bags are so much money. I'm sure she'll like that. Now you should spoil the teg ;)
Haha, yeah, waiting for tax returns. Next Wednesday I get it, but I wont go shopping till the weekend cause I work :(

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You got your girlfriend a used purse? Please....please don't make the mistake of informing her that it's used.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got your girlfriend a used purse? Please....please don't make the mistake of informing her that it's used.
It's not really used at all. My brother's girlfriend BARELY used it. It basically sat on a table.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol!!! Sadly I won't be getting the wife anything this year. We are moving at the end of the month so all funds are tied into that...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A used purse is a used purse. Whether it was used for 10 seconds or 10 years. It's still used. Don't tell your girlfriend it's used :lol:.

Today will be the first time I'll be finishing at regular 3:30 in almost 2 weeks. Woooooo!!! Practicing drums and maybe some photography after work then drum lesson tonight.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Sounds like a good day to me John!

My day is some school work, going out of town(40 minutes away) to skateboard again since last time it started to snow, then come home and pack for tomorrow morning :D