What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

emerican

Registered VIP
School work, regualr work till 10, been with the gf ever since now just surfing the net pretted messed up at the moment lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting ready for this weekend. Trip to KC, MO for a car. :shock:

Maybe I'll see Kelly on... i'll quit there. :lol:
Psh, KC is like 3-4hours from me foo! :P

Let's see...today absolutely blew for numerous reasons, but I did talk to Raabe all day again so that was nice. Getting drunk ATM w/ the roomie.

EM1Nate

EM1N8's 99 Si
Im at work and will get off at 3. Going to the gym and then wishing I had the new Fast and Furious movie but nobody loves me enough to send it to me here in Afghanistan ;o(

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^bittorrent. btjunkie has it

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I had a wonderful night which included; a nice back massage, a foot massage, and other enjoyable activities... But now I'm sad bc the boy leaves for ocean city today and won't be back till sat... :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ordered a D15B SOHC VTEC today.
Should've gone DOHC pussy :lol: :lol:.

Eatin pizza for lunch again. Ugh...3rd day of pizza for lunch. Getting sick of it now lol.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Day off. Super sunny, gonna go run, play some soccer and study for my test.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Returned library books, tanned, cleaned the house, got new meds so this sinus infection of 2.5weeks can get lost, and now leaving w/ the roomie to head to the farmers market.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Played WoW like a P-I-M-P (it's what cool kids are doing nowadays)

Went to the local asian store and ate some delicious dumplings with boba tea and spring rolls.. and picked up a few groceries

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just came back from the grocery store and there was a hawt girl working the self check out. She was looking at me the whole time I was checking out and then did the whole I'm-going-to-look-somewhere-else-to-pretend-I'm-looking-at-something-else as I turned towards her and left. Then I remembered I liked the wang and decided not to ask for her number.

Oh and I was walking towards the cash registers and I hear some random person say my name... So I turn and it's this kid I went to high school with. Kinda awkward talking to him because he's sort of...weird. He doesn't have social skills and I think he's slightly off in the head. Not to say he's mentally retarded but he's definitely missing some nuts and bolts in his noggin.

;) :lol:

Haha I was talking to John :P.

But you work too!
I don't care about my car lol. I used to want all that crap. Now I just maintain it to keep it on the road. The second I get a chance to buy a new car, I am. Overall, I'm sick of my car. It's fun and all but I want something comfortable, smooth, quiet, and with 4 doors. Maybe even automatic. Whenever I drive my parent's Envoy, it's just so relaxing to not have to shift all the time.

Played WoW like a P-I-M-P (it's what cool kids are doing nowadays)

Went to the local asian store and ate some delicious dumplings with boba tea and spring rolls.. and picked up a few groceries
Spring rolls as in the ones with the clear skin? Those are SSSOOO good. I forget what kind of sauce I like them with. I don't think it's duck sauce...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 11 hrs, found out my uncle has cancer in his bladder, and my grandpa died....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
John - No, those are summer rolls. Usually they serve them with a peanut sauce, but I think I've had them with a plum sauce before too.

No, spring rolls are more like egg rolls, except the wrapping is smooth vs bubbly and the inside is always or almost always vegetables

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, my moms in the hospital, my wifes grandma died tonight, and me, my wife and daughter all have a cold, wtf?