Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Work today....loooooong day too.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking forward to Sunday. Therefore, these next couple days are going to take FOREVERRR.

emerican

Registered VIP
nothing but work 12 till 10 then spend time with the gf and maybe shoot some pool

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fack work/school...today's my God given day off!
gonna spend it teaching the girlfriend how to drive stick :naughty:
then might go bar hopping tonight (not for sure yet :x)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work then possibly heading to my friends parents camp house in the middle of buttfucknowhere for the...weekend?

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nothing, might be eating allyoucaneat Chinese food for dinner at a restaurant with some of my old high school friends tonight.

Installing my D15B tomorrow :D

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Went to court for my 34 in a 20 school zone. 3 payments of $110 each FML. 2nd day here in Texas and the cop didnt give a fck.

Oh and I made my car stock as fck exterior wise, doesnt look too bad. Im not selling my car, just looking for a quick change while I paint my lips.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off work today so I got groceries and tanned. Gonna see "Water for Elephants" and also "Something Borrowed" w/ the wifey when she gets off work tonight.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
after 1.5 yrs im gonna place the front bumper support on my civic on. then im gonna pick up a flat screet tv along with a ps3 and 4 controllers. gonna get ready for tomorrow, im having a game night, also hooking up my desktop and playing 4 player games such as snes n n64, then finish the day with the pacman and mosley fight tomorrow.

later im also hitting the gym and jumping into the jacauzzi , sana room, and steam room.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
after 1.5 yrs im gonna place the front bumper support on my civic on. then im gonna pick up a flat screet tv along with a ps3 and 4 controllers. gonna get ready for tomorrow, im having a game night, also hooking up my desktop and playing 4 player games such as snes n n64, then finish the day with the pacman and mosley fight tomorrow.

later im also hitting the gym and jumping into the jacauzzi , sana room, and steam room.
Game night ftw!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Katie canceled movie night. Facking women. :(

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sure plethora o guys on cc would take you to a movie lol..
What Ever happened w/ ur car?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sure plethora o guys on cc would take you to a movie lol..
What Ever happened w/ ur car?
Not to chick flix though! All are too far away and this isn't a dating site. Plus...Vic might get jealous. *waits for his text*

Car...it's in the garage, still haven't made a move yet on it. Between the hit n run and hail damage, I have 3500 in damage. Will more than likely just pay the deductible and have it fixed/sprayed VSM again. Not really concerned w/ it ATM.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Filling up my moms car with gas, sleep, work in the AM :(. Earlier I wanted to work tomorrow to put in overtimes towards next weeks paycheck but now I really don't want to go... lol. After having a weekend/night job for 5 years previous to this one, I enjoy having a regular weekend off now.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chatting w/ Vic and he said not to say it so of course I had to repost.

vjf915 7:26 pm
the only thing wrong with me is that i talk to you!!!

Kelly 7:27 pm
okies. then stop

vjf915 7:27 pm
no plz

Kelly 7:30 pm
awwwwwwww

vjf915 is available 7:39 pm
vjf915 7:39 pm
hush.....dont tell anyone i said that

Kelly 7:47 pm
copy...save...
will repost