What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I too have never heard of it. Where all are you looking for a header? You are looking for 94-98 GSR right, not 99-01?
Air mass? It was like an old sub brand of Holley. I had one of their exhausts called the Thundermuff :lol: It was decent quality.
Any B series is going to fit. This one is off a 00 ITR. My buddy rocked one his LS and said it was decent.
He's selling it for $50.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any B series is going to fit. This one is off a 00 ITR. My buddy rocked one his LS and said it was decent.
He's selling it for $50.
We are talking two different things. I meant to say manifold but I forgot you don't want stock.

What exhaust are you going with?
Yes I'm too lazy to go into your mile long build thread.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We are talking two different things. I meant to say manifold but I forgot you don't want stock.

What exhaust are you going with?
Yes I'm too lazy to go into your mile long build thread.
:lol: I want to do a high-flow cat with my Buddy Club.

I will make lots of noize. :drive:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pick up a megan header off ebay for $150. you can't beat that price for a brand new header with all the hardware and crap. i ran a megan on my d and now run one on my b. got 99 prollems and a header ain't one

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pick up a megan header off ebay for $150. you can't beat that price for a brand new header with all the hardware and crap. i ran a megan on my d and now run one on my b. got 99 prollems and a header ain't one
I found one online for $136

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
all three of my cats have been removed. loud and smelly lol

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how much is it at the CC store with the "NewYearSavings" coupon?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Starting my new PT job today. Since I'm on Spring Break still I'm snagging a few day shifts to get 'trained', then I'll work just a couple nights a week once school starts again.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Starting my new PT job today. Since I'm on Spring Break still I'm snagging a few day shifts to get 'trained', then I'll work just a couple nights a week once school starts again.
So you have two jobs now?

Today after work I'm going straight to my buddies house to help him pull his B20V so he can trade for his new block on Saturday. However, it's been effing cold, so I'm getting the boys and I some coffee before I head over there.
I'm excited. I feel like I haven't done this in a while.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you have two jobs now?

Today after work I'm going straight to my buddies house to help him pull his B20V so he can trade for his new block on Saturday. However, it's been effing cold, so I'm getting the boys and I some coffee before I head over there.
I'm excited. I feel like I haven't done this in a while.
Yup. Part time at the spa next to my house. Takes me a minute and a half to get there! lol Good pt money and half off all services. Imma look geeeewd again! :cool:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. Part time at the spa next to my house. Takes me a minute and a half to get there! lol Good pt money and half off all services. Imma look geeeewd again! :cool:
You totally would!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Speaking of PT jobs... Finally got a call from the grocery store yesterday. Going in next week to do a formal interview. In the meantime my friend is going to try to get me somewhere that's not shitty lol.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found one online for $136
Shipped? What website?

i saw that on ebay too.

That's shipped right? yea, it's gotta be.

Javier.San1993

Getting my car tinted as I text this to you guys/girls. 3M Stable series tint: 25% in front, 5% in back. Planning to put my Euro Headlights in tomorrow morning, maybe even put in the LEDs in the smaller housimg of the assembly if they ship tomorrow. Changing my springs on Saturday, H&R Sport Springs=)

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, practiced drum rudiments for a while, muffler got dropped off (mint used OEM, super stoked to mount it), took a half hour nap, dinner, more practicing, then drum lesson. Finally starting to learn how to do one of my rudiments the proper way so I'm super excited to practice it and get it down.