ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, went to Home Depot to get some wasp spray, got the bar washed, sprayed the wasp/bee nests, spread some granular bug repellant, and worked out. Making some grub now. Not sure what I am up to tonight.

Worked, practiced drum rudiments for a while, muffler got dropped off (mint used OEM, super stoked to mount it), took a half hour nap, dinner, more practicing, then drum lesson. Finally starting to learn how to do one of my rudiments the proper way so I'm super excited to practice it and get it down.
You gonna start doing paradiddles too?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, went to Home Depot to get some wasp spray, got the bar washed, sprayed the wasp/bee nests, spread some granular bug repellant, and worked out. Making some grub now. Not sure what I am up to tonight.

You gonna start doing paradiddles too?
He skipped over paradiddles but instead I do flam paradiddles. As far as rudiments go, I know 5/7/9/13/17 stroke, flam accent #1, flam accent #2, flam tap, flamacue, and flam paradiddle-diddle. He mainly focuses on the strokes though. I've got the strokes down, he's just got me working on speed now. He introduces a new rudiment every once in a while.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:
You totally would!
Girl I'm already down a bit of weight since I got all emo to you!!! Even Rob noticed! :D
Speaking of PT jobs... Finally got a call from the grocery store yesterday. Going in next week to do a formal interview. In the meantime my friend is going to try to get me somewhere that's not s***ty lol.
woohooo good luck!
bored. i got a cut on my ear too.
How in the heck did you do that schnook ems?

I enjoyed looking SO super cute at work today! The school just doesn't allow it, and it was refreshing looking pretty. My flippin' spa is EXPENSIVE!!!!!! Gonna make some mooooneeeeyyyyssss!
I already worked out too, now just waiting for Rob to come over.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Girl I'm already down a bit of weight since I got all emo to you!!! Even Rob noticed! :D
Good for you!

I enjoyed looking SO super cute at work today! The school just doesn't allow it, and it was refreshing looking pretty. My flippin' spa is EXPENSIVE!!!!!! Gonna make some mooooneeeeyyyyssss!
Wanna get me special price? I wanna be pretty toooooo :puppyeyes

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How in the heck did you do that schnook ems?

i scratched my ear and the skin like cracked :(

dunno if we can believe you being super cute. photos right meow.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woohooo good luck!
Fanks.

Bout to do some weird cloth-soaked-in-green-tea on my face to work some weird infections. I guess I was putting too much medication on my face. Oops. I'm a noob.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
had to call the cops on some dipshit in a civic with daytons lol. peeling out and redlining it in my alley throwing dirt and rocks i yelled at him about my kids playing out there and he told me to f**k off. had to be civil rather than beating the s**t out of the dumb ass

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had to call the cops on some dipshit in a civic with daytons lol. peeling out and redlining it in my alley throwing dirt and rocks i yelled at him about my kids playing out there and he told me to f**k off. had to be civil rather than beating the s**t out of the dumb ass
Ehh, f**k being civil when some dumbass is endangering your kids.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ehh, f**k being civil when some dumbass is endangering your kids.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
that's not the example to set for kids, though. in a civil society we shouldn't have to resort to violence

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
went to the library twice to print tax papers, went to the bank, cleaned up the garage, cleaned out the nasty ass coolers that still had foul liquid in them, and other random s**t.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I worked as per usual then came home and actually fell asleep for a little bit watching the NCAA games. I woke up, ate something and then went and worked out. I'm about to go find something to watch on Netflix and go to sleep, such an exciting life I live… lot's going on this weekend though actually, should be fun.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I feel like I had some weird dreams but can't remember. Bagh I hate that.

Way too early and tired to decide what I'm going to do after work.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Getting the tires balanced & alignment check on the CRV then back home to pack for our camping trip, fun weekend ahead.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for one my kids were watching and for two i leave for basic in a month so i dont need some idiot making to where i cant leave.
I can totally agree, I wanted to beat the old guy that ran in to my civic with his ford f**kus, yea I said f**kus, he was drunk because he hit me coming out of an American legion parking lot, when you have kids & responsibilities it's hard to resist bashing in someone's face, cooler heads prevail plus he is going to basic so he will get to shoot s**t to get it out eventually. =)