What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

emerican

Registered VIP
school do a few errands redo my faafa for school and do some school work thats about it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's 32º right now. Back to hibernating.

why not just automate the task to run at 3am when you're not doing anything.
I turn my computer off when I sleep. I don't like keeping it on constantly. It's slow as is, I don't need it running constantly to make it slower :lol:.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to physical therapy for my shoulder this morning. didn't get into work until 10:30. emails up the wazoo

you were right kelly, they did the elctro stimulation or w/e its called. it was awesome lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to physical therapy for my shoulder this morning. didn't get into work until 10:30. emails up the wazoo

you were right kelly, they did the elctro stimulation or w/e its called. it was awesome lol
It's addicting!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I turn my computer off when I sleep. I don't like keeping it on constantly. It's slow as is, I don't need it running constantly to make it slower :lol:.
u could just put it to sleep. then the task will wake the computer up and run the scan then put it back to sleep.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Changing the oil in the civic & installing new PCV valve, then going to the post office to drop off a package, pick up my son from school & then clean up the house a bit.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's addicting!

I had that done when I had my accident, it works wonders, I also have a portable tens machine that works good but not as good as the one the doc uses.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently having a panic attack. I need to chilllll out.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently having a panic attack. I need to chilllll out.
Oh you too? I cured mine w 3 beers as soon as I got home, then had a glass of wine at my hair salon, now I'm taking a mineral oil bath with a bottle of wine next to me.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
cleaned up around the house, my FIL gave me his nice old school snap on wheeled tool cabinet. i'm super stoked =) i also took a nice little afternoon nap

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got back from my buddy's house about an hour and a half away, about 2 hours ago. Glad to be back home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, cut the grass for the second time this year, raked up part of the back yard, worked out, ate some gub, and relaxing now.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, drum lesson, played counter-strike for a couple hours. Didn't feel like doing much today. And I got random stiff neck from tilting my head up. f***in a.... I hate this s***. I seem to get it every couple weeks and 99% of the time it's not even from sleeping wrong.