What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wanting to get back into skateboarding. Not all the time, just to have a board to kick around when I have the free time.
I used to skate all the time. Then I got so tired of it and picked up bmx a little while later. Bike>skateboard for me now. So much more fun

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work, but I may just sleep under my desk. Working 2 jobs is TOUGH now! Plus a drunk dial from someone on here didn't help me being so tired either.... :P

THEN TONIGHT I'M SEEING THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssss :coolkid:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anf - I am buying measured shirts. I just didnt know when it has an "L" above the neck measurement, it meant large. LOL. I've never bought a fitted shirt.

Joe - I thought it was just a one fit fits all kind of thing lol. I didn't know there were sizes within sizes. I just matched my neck/arm length and bought it.

I'm bored as crap at work... Bagging and labeling 2 hex nuts times 500 gets boring fast. So I made this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work, but I may just sleep under my desk. Working 2 jobs is TOUGH now! Plus a drunk dial from someone on here didn't help me being so tired either.... :P

THEN TONIGHT I'M SEEING THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssss :coolkid:
Weird! I got a couple of those last night, one from someone here.

Work, then changing out my valvetrain tonight. It was too nasty last night to do it. Except I really don't want to, I'm so..... effing.... tired... :sleep:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bahaha....drunk people and dialing.....bad idea....now I know to do it to both of yall

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Weird! I got a couple of those last night, one from someone here.

Work, then changing out my valvetrain tonight. It was too nasty last night to do it. Except I really don't want to, I'm so..... effing.... tired... :sleep:
I'm sure it was the same person. He called me twice. sillies!
bahaha....drunk people and dialing.....bad idea....now I know to do it to both of yall
I haven't gotten any from you for awhile. :(
thats texting no phone call...but now I will call :P
CALL! I actually talk on the phone to a few people on here.
I'm pretty sure Eric jerks off to my voice everytime I call though JK JK JK <3

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wondering how few people give a f**k about that whole Kony deal from a few weeks ago.

stuck at home watching over the cable people in the basement.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm sure it was the same person. He called me twice. sillies!

I haven't gotten any from you for awhile. :(

CALL! I actually talk on the phone to a few people on here.
I'm pretty sure Eric jerks off to my voice everytime I call though JK JK JK <3

I will make sure to drunk call / text you next time then :P miss yewww lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anf - I am buying measured shirts. I just didnt know when it has an "L" above the neck measurement, it meant large. LOL. I've never bought a fitted shirt.

Joe - I thought it was just a one fit fits all kind of thing lol. I didn't know there were sizes within sizes. I just matched my neck/arm length and bought it.

I'm bored as crap at work... Bagging and labeling 2 hex nuts times 500 gets boring fast. So I made this...

screw measuring. try that ish on in the store

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold the rx7. Getting ready to head to denver tomorrow. Got a sweet deal on some super important parts for my build!

Super excited!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Learned how to ride a dirt bike today :D

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never again will i ever go to a mexican strip club. just got home and i have to be at work in an hour. and i dropped $900. FML

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ haha...

Getting ready to drop one kid off at school and then the wife and daughter and i are off to denver!

Long day of driving, but hopefully its worth it in the long run!