What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chilling then work 3-9:30. I work the next 3 days then have Tues/Wed off as my "weekend". Shitty. But my friend is getting a puppy next week and at least I'm off the day he invited me over to see it.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went out to a friends bday party last night. missed dinner went straight to the bars. the first bar had warm beer. but we did run into a guy that looked exactly like harvey dent from the dark knight (before two face)

also one of my girl friends did my hair and couldn't stop laughing after she did it but everyone we ran into seemed to like it.

went to a dance club and i want the only one who got asked to dance by a random girl who was there with some of her friends. she was a little asian girl so that's kinda normal. asian girls all seem to like me. especially with my hair cut i had.

i busted out my sweet dance moves which are actually just not dance moves at all. she couldn;t stop laughing but we both had fun so whatevs. got her number at the end of the night then went home after dropping some people off.

got home at like 5am and i just woke up.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Busy busy day so far. Rob and I got Sidney a new engraved tag, then grabbed lunch,both had our hair appointments with my girl, then I took Sid to the vet. Now I'm having a snack of cheese and crackers, then a wedding reception. I want to nap!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to my girlfriends soccer game, then had yoccos, then had stomach problems and eventually threw up at her hhouse, went home and called off work, threw up 5 more times and now I'm laying in bed hopefully finally getting over it.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up late again, hung out, worked 3-9:45, going to shower and probably sleep then work 9-4:30 tomorrow. But I'll be cutting vegetables all day. It will be my second time working what they call the "chop shop". I enjoyed it the first time. We'll see how long that lasts.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Cutting vegetables for 7.5 hours? Pass. After about 15 minutes, I'd be throwing that sh*t up in the air, and seeing how clean of a cut I could get :lol:

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cutting vegetables for 7.5 hours? Pass. After about 15 minutes, I'd be throwing that sh*t up in the air, and seeing how clean of a cut I could get :lol:
Looks like someone been playing too much fruit ninja. =) Going to eat in a little bit then heading over to a bar with some buddies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's actually fun. I love my job, even during the things I prefer not to do. I love working with food.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked set up, during and tear down of a wedding for 10.5 hours.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THE FIGHT WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you win like, all the rounds and lose at the end by scorecard?

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The past few days been craptastic, yesterday on my way home my car started surging then smoke/steam started coming from the engine pay. My fricking radiator hose somehow got a hole and was shooting antifreeze all over my distributor fml

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THE FIGHT WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you win like, all the rounds and lose at the end by scorecard?
are u asking how a bigger number is bigger than a smaller number?

using the power of deduction i would say that the loser must not have won all the rounds.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woot i get to drive a brz this weekend.
Brother will be getting his sometime this month. Guy that had ordered one backed out so he was moved up on the waiting list to this month. Pretty sweet.

Working in the yard cleaning stuff up. Taking some limbs / trees down without taking out the house. Fun times.

Missy

Yay! Had a great morning with the family, then went to Express pull n save and got most of what i needed... Really only need a sunroof now and the trunk carpet. Retint the windows and get her touched up and ill b happy =)

my drivers window wouldnt go up and down bc the weather stripping was messed up and bc the window guides were messed up i guess.. got a whole new window with the guides on it for $10 and weather stripping for $5 and now it works yay.

Also got a new coolant temp sensor thing i guess it is so that it will stop overheating at lights. the sensor got smashed somehow... :( oh well fixed now lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
was watching the nascar race, now im watching diehard and drinking.