Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's my birthday so I'm f**keddd up :D

havin a blast!

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
found a huge nest in my cabin filter that was made from the insulation around my firewall the little f**ker also got into my glove box and chewed up my micro fiber cloth.

emerican

Registered VIP
off work today met the carpet people over at my house so they could do all that good s**t then had one of my classes just got back to the house chillin prolly gonna crash soon baby momma is already passed out.
in the last 2 nights i have slept a total of 4 and a half hours so i should prolly try and catch up on some sleep cause im sure that isnt good for me.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have today and tomorrow off as my "weekend". f**k yeah bitches. My friend and his fiance got a pup and I get to see it today. Psyched!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
today is one of those days where i feel like everyone i work with is trying to prevent me from doing my job.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw my buddies pup today. SSOO FREAKING CYOOOOOOOO-T. We stopped by work and we were outside with the dog....f**king thing is a chick magnet. So many girls came up....some cute. He tells me, "You can borrow it whenever you want man" :lol:.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grilling chicken legs over hardwood lump charcoal :drool:

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Saw my buddies pup today. SSOO FREAKING CYOOOOOOOO-T. We stopped by work and we were outside with the dog....f**king thing is a chick magnet. So many girls came up....some cute. He tells me, "You can borrow it whenever you want man" :lol:.
My dogs cutier

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Installed a wink mirror earlier. Now I have to figure out how to remove the regular mirror.

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no blind spots whatsoever!

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What anfrey said lol, plus I decided to get one because I haven't seen anyone else in my area with it.

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

emerican

Registered VIP
went and looked at the carpet we both liekd it went by and paid them went and got my hair cut and paid for baby momma to get her hair dyed with 2 colors and cut.
then went to work at 4 got off went to mcdonough for a little bit now just bck at the house chillin fixing to go outside smoke a newport then go to bed.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no blind spots whatsoever!

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]
only if u take the time to look at all 5 mirrors. seems a lot easier just to take a quick glance over your shoulder or to keep track of cars around u.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my car was on the news today!! we were on our way to the pop shop across town.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-michigan-street-bridge-repairs-begins-wednesday-20120612,0,1794617.story
lol dope :thumbs up. Sounds good!!

only if u take the time to look at all 5 mirrors. seems a lot easier just to take a quick glance over your shoulder or to keep track of cars around u.
I'd imagine having to look up and sweep your eyes is a lot more convenient than having to turn your head both directions and look for traffic while having to look back forward to make sure you're not going to hit anything. At least in busier situations. I like to keep track of cars around me though too. I constantly look in mirrors so I know who's around me.

I've always wanted to try a wink mirror but I use my visors. If I had polarized sunglasses I'd probably get one. And I'm not going to tint my car.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm at work... got my first FT paycheck today... heeeeeeeeeeeellllllll yeeeeesssssssss

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went for a ride this morning then about 30 minutes later went to move the bike back into its tiny spot in the garage. leg -> exhaust pipe = ouch.