What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got done mowing, so i'm sitting here with no shirt on :what:

Shower, ride my bike a little bit, COD, trampoline, idk. Kid stuff.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got nothing to do...just got out of work. Not going to work until 9 at night.
Living 25 min from the nearest town sucks. Guess its going back to netflix. I have to say though...WW2 in HD is good stuff.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Need to get my bike tuned up. Been sitting for 1.5/2 years.
I not only need to get mine tuned up, but I now need new tires, and need to replace the gears. Today I was about 45 minutes into the trail.....look down and see a flat tire. Took about an hour to walk it back. So I'm going to see what my options are about more durable tires. And my gears are worn down on one spot, so the chain tends to pop off or even bind because of it. I'll get to it eventually.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work, came home for lunch. Really don't want to go back either.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from a local car show that's held weekly. Fun stuff. I miss driving my car like a douche. I've been grandma'ing it lately for like the past month.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just got back from a local car show that's held weekly. Fun stuff. I miss driving my car like a douche. I've been grandma'ing it lately for like the past month.
Saw your car at the show, looked really nice. I was also standing right next to you for about 10 minutes when everyone was looking at the AE86 with the S2k engine in it, but I never had a chance to introduce myself lol

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It looks like I might finally get to go into work today. The sun is shining and the clouds are receding. If not, I'm off to convince Hertz it's a good idea to let me rent a car for a few days. :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, it's around noon. Chillin at my girls house. The highs for this week are.. 100 today, 97 tomorrow, 97 the next day, and then it stays in the upper 90's to 100 until next week. DEFINITELY hittin up the swimming pool today, and I'm off work. Gonna be a good day.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw your car at the show, looked really nice. I was also standing right next to you for about 10 minutes when everyone was looking at the AE86 with the S2k engine in it, but I never had a chance to introduce myself lol
wait wait wait... Did you really put "your car" and "looked really nice" in the same sentence?!?!? :lol:. Thanks man. It's so beat. The thing is starting to fall apart. But it works and runs and that's all I care about now.

That AE86 is insane. I probably should've recognized you but I was in awe of the AE86 and was not looking at anything else lol.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vacuumed and cleaned my house am i on speed?