ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Decided that I should cut my yard since I haven't done it in almost 3 weeks... Then took out the 10 boxes of trash. Garbage men will hate me tomorrow...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, got groceries, almost tanned but didn't, then went to Verizon to get the new phone; just for the friggin thing not to charge.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Worked, got groceries, almost tanned but didn't, then went to Verizon to get the new phone; just for the friggin thing not to charge.
That's what you get for shaking your booty for a free phone.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what you get for shaking your booty for a free phone.
I didn't. Besides...I got so much back it does it naturally. Once tap and it keeps bouncin yo! :oops:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Decided that I should cut my yard since I haven't done it in almost 3 weeks... Then took out the 10 boxes of trash. Garbage men will hate me tomorrow...
join the club i havent even cut mine yet this season lol

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I made my new car on forza.. Check it outtt.
I tried making the good Carbon Kevlar but it didn't work. Wheels are supossed to be 16" gold slips

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
What am I doing rite now? I am finally posting in this thread. After so many times seeing it on recent topics, I had to post once.
What did I do today? Played Midnight Club LA, surfed CC. Tried to find something I could sell. Thought about selling my civic. I don't know, I was bored with no money.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
In about 3 hours I'm going to go sight in 2 of my rifles. Then when I get back, heading out to PA for a drive-in theater to see the new X-men and Pirates movies.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like I repeat my FB status when I post in here. I guess if you are privileged enough to see my FB, you know what I'm up to today. :P

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I feel privileged, I know more than your FB friends do :nod:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Filling the coolers and getting ready to leave for the races at WGI this weekend.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I just realized a person I live with smokes pot. Not only that, I went to the bathroom and it smelled like he just got done smoking. I have none and now I'm pissed.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At the drag strip. First time. This i fun as s**t!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So we would've gotten to the drive-in too late, so just went to see X-men in regular movie theaters. It was a pretty good movie, but WTF is up with not having a short clip after the ending credits?!?! I am thoroughly pissed about that.