Find a chik-fil-a. Buy a number one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theyre breakfast is amazing. And they hate gays so its a win win!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk they have them all over California and everybody knows that state is full of them...

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
They don't hate gays. Its a religious owner and they asked his views on same sex marriage. He said he didn't agree. Big deal who cares.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Idk what panera bread is :what: i live in Colorado...
You have them up there. I went to one in Boulder last year.

Theyre breakfast is amazing. And they hate gays so its a win win!
They don't hate gays. Its a religious owner and they asked his views on same sex marriage. He said he didn't agree. Big deal who cares.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
They openly stated they do not support gay marriage. Not a big deal, everyone's entitled to their opinion. The problem was when the CEO publicly CONDEMNED gay people, and gay marriage, THEN funneled money into organizations that stood firmly and publicly against gay rights. When you decide to take a firm stance on something, you better be ready for the backlash. They lost a lot of corporate sponsors, and several (I think something like 60%) of their major partners severed ties completely. It was so bad, they had to make a public statement saying they'd never discuss the topic again.

If you have an opinion, that's fine, but sometimes it's best to just shut up. In this case, Chick-Fil-A made themselves look like asses to the entire civilized world.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Just got off work, long ass day and I finally am taking a much needed poo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Ugh. Working on an 06 g35. The stereo stopped working when I crossed a couple wires and all fuses are good. Fml.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They openly stated they do not support gay marriage. Not a big deal, everyone's entitled to their opinion. The problem was when the CEO publicly CONDEMNED gay people, and gay marriage, THEN funneled money into organizations that stood firmly and publicly against gay rights.
how is that any different than supporting gay marriage and funneling money into organizations that stood for gay rights?

There is no problem with either if you really believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. if it was the 1950s i get the feeling that your viewpoint would be reversed if a company was openly supporting gay marriage.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i used to work 10 hours days. over machinery. standing the entire time. no a/c. but they had a softserve ice cream machine in the break room. totally worth it.
all we get is free water coffee, tea, and hot chocolate packets... no soft-serve :(

anyway, i went in for a few hours today to round off this payroll period's OT... i'm looking at 90.92 hours worked these two weeks... i'm going in tomorrow and sunday for more OT...

that said, i need to find time to pick up winter tires for my wagon and make an appointment with my attorney.

how is that any different than supporting gay marriage and funneling money into organizations that stood for gay rights?

There is no problem with either if you really believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. if it was the 1950s i get the feeling that your viewpoint would be reversed if a company was openly supporting gay marriage.
everyone can have an opinion and everyone can do whatever they wish with the money earned from their business. it's a free country in that respect. it's just up to consumers to decide with their wallets as to whether or not they agree/disagree with what that business/businessowner is doing. cathy can choose to do whatever the hell he wants to do. me, personally, will just choose not to do business with him. =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats funny. It made me want to go give them more of my business.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crash: There is a Chick-fil-a in Bellingham at WWU.

*edit* Nevermind,, apparently it closed down...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ah one of those trickle down types i see...
in the social sense, not the financial sense.... you could say that i'm a social ultraliberal and a fiscal ultraconservative... i support individual liberty.