What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Looked into tuning for a few hours, fought with th gf.. tryna get some sleep now

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch Eric. Glad you were OK. Its amazing with all that damage how the driver door appears to be fully operable.
the drivers door doesn't open. all the deformed body around it pinched it close so i had to climb over the center and get out the passenger door
:shock: Holy s***!!

Yeah that's totaled. 99% of the time when the roof structure is compromised in an accident they total it out.

Air bags didn't go off?
no air bags. the car slid off the frozen ground sideways the two spots where the car is smashed is the two trees that stopped me.
damn eric, that looks harsh
yea. my left upper body is bruised up a bit from hitting the door and my neck is stiff but i go extremely lucky with where i crashed. if i would have been forwards or backward any i probably would have broken ribs/arm/leg/head. i didnt get any glass in my eyes from all the windows that broke. and i didnt miss both those big trees and drive 30ft down into a ravine and crash

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My buddy wanted me to cruise down to Indiana with him so he could trade his rota slipstreams for dr-20s. My car got pretty good gas mileage I was shocked. but his car was a different story he had to put $20 in twice haha. Oh and this came today

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Going to check out a 92 hatch today or tomorrow. Perfect body and it's white which is my favorite on eg's. The front is a little riced tho with the headlights and a ridiculous hood but that's an easy fix so I'm pretty stoked to check it out

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got to work 2 minutes late, been eating, and surfing the web ever since yeee!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Well, it's good karma I guess. Helpin out family and whatnot. You can always collect on the favor someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't have to if he hadn't totaled my moms van and bought a car that is an electrical nightmare.

Anywaus, somebody hit a pole down the street so I've been without power since 5 am and they've told us four different times now and its still not back so I'm not holding ,y breath. I'm at McDonalds using their WiFi and eating since I couldn't eat a hot meal at home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t Eric. I'm glad you're okay :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't have to if he hadn't totaled my moms van and bought a car that is an electrical nightmare.

Anywaus, somebody hit a pole down the street so I've been without power since 5 am and they've told us four different times now and its still not back so I'm not holding ,y breath. I'm at McDonalds using their WiFi and eating since I couldn't eat a hot meal at home.

This is why I prefer gas over electric.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is why I prefer gas over electric.

Yeah I have an electric oil burner, and it sucks cause I had to take a cold showed this morning before work.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My birthday was Monday as well (happy birthday, MyMmery!). Went to a concert on Saturday (Every Time I Die, The Acacia Strain, Vannah, Hundredth, No Bragging Rights), got drunk, went to dinner on Sunday with family, then went to dinner yesterday. Was late to work this morning cause I found a damn nail in my sidewall, and my tire was low. Ugh.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My birthday was Monday as well (happy birthday, MyMmery!). Went to a concert on Saturday (Every Time I Die, The Acacia Strain, Vannah, Hundredth, No Bragging Rights), got drunk, went to dinner on Sunday with family, then went to dinner yesterday. Was late to work this morning cause I found a damn nail in my sidewall, and my tire was low. Ugh.
Happy belated. The acacia strain is pretty good.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Happy belated. The acacia strain is pretty good.

Thank you sir. They are hatecore, and I love them. They hate everything. Also, their merch was awesome (they have a shirt with the mangled corpse of the black dahlia on the front, on the back it says "Murder Is My Favorite Hobby").

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. Im going to see chelsea grin march 10th. Dig the acacia strain!

Happy bday man!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard strain and thought we were talking about weed :/

But yeah, every time I die is the s**t. Love em.

Happy birthday Chris!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Happy birthday boys!!
Thanks, lady. Nudes will be sufficient as a gift. I'm speaking on behalf of both of us, btw.

Thanks. Im going to see chelsea grin march 10th. Dig the acacia strain!

Happy bday man!
Nice. I've seen Chelsea Grin. Pretty good live! Every Time I Die is amazing every single time, and The Acacia Strain was badass. They said if it weren't for this tour, they were going to break up. Gnarly. And thanks!