What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, lady. Nudes will be sufficient as a gift. I'm speaking on behalf of both of us, btw.

Nice. I've seen Chelsea Grin. Pretty good live! Every Time I Die is amazing every single time, and The Acacia Strain was badass. They said if it weren't for this tour, they were going to break up. Gnarly. And thanks!
Hmm. I'll be sure to get you those later.

I've never heard Chelsea Grin. But I definitely have a band tshirt of theirs that my little brother designed as a school project. It's actually pretty sweet.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen Chelsea grin with my cousin. Winds of plagues was headlining. After Chelsea grin came on right before winds of plague, everyone left lol. That was the greatest show I've been to. I love Chelsea grin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm. I'll be sure to get you those later.

I'm jealous, Chelsea grin is one of my favs
Ive seen Chelsea grin with my cousin. Winds of plagues was headlining. After Chelsea grin came on right before winds of plague, everyone left lol. That was the greatest show I've been to. I love Chelsea grin.

I knew the guys in Winds of Plague (namely Jonny Plague). They were cool, are now a bunch of douches. WOP sucks anyway.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Johnny plague was a cool dude. Hung out with them in their bus after i got booted during hatebreed.

Didnt know there was so many metal heads on here...

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Sooo about that dubstep? I listen to mostly country, I don't feel so out of place now that I'm in a truck

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Johnny plague was a cool dude. Hung out with them in their bus after i got booted during hatebreed.

Didnt know there was so many metal heads on here...
:cool:
Look what I can do with five minutes of boredom.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooo about that dubstep? I listen to mostly country, I don't feel so out of place now that I'm in a truck
Pfffft. I blast country all day long in the coupe. :what:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't listen to country I think its boring, I listen to basically everything else except screamo and heavy metal.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a key to a certain Snap On toolbox filled with toys..... ;)

He either really loves me or is really dumb.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Me and my guy chilled literly and installed my front lip

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2