Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its not a phone. Don't yell at me. >_<

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Would you prefer smartphone, dumbphone, or tablet with call features enabled?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah. I need a whole new block. This is wonderful.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would you prefer smartphone, dumbphone, or tablet with call features enabled?
It's a tablet. I use my phone for texting and calling. I dont like phones like the Note 2 cause the screen is like a brick.

Pulled my guitar out of the bag since it's been sitting here for like a year and decided to try and start actually learning how to play it

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's wrong with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just disassembled my block to check out the bearing. The bearing is f**ked in the face. I need a new rod. And the rod was being thrown into the cylinder wall.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just disassembled my block to check out the bearing. The bearing is f***ed in the face. I need a new rod. And the rod was being thrown into the cylinder wall.
That sucks, a lot. I would be totally screwed if that happened to my car. My family only has two cars, and three of us go to work during the day, one overnight.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I just disassembled my block to check out the bearing. The bearing is f***ed in the face. I need a new rod. And the rod was being thrown into the cylinder wall.
Line bore with new sleeves :what:

Or are you going to just put another bottom end in? Lucky you can slide any b series block under there on the cheap.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most of the time if there's a spun bearing you basically going to have to replace the block anyways. by the time you notice it is usually the same time that it's ruining parts of your engine. you still have your old D series dont u? u could just put that back in and have a nice daily driver

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nobody gives a f**k about what kind of phone you have!!!
Just out of curiosity, which iPhone do you have? I have the 3GS right now.

It's slow :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just out of curiosity, which iPhone do you have? I have the 3GS right now.

It's slow :(
i care so little about phones i couldnt even tell u what brand my cell phone is. its verizon i can use it to call or text people and when i drop it it doesnt break.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like my s3, but the s4 looks good.
I love the S3, but that's where I draw the line because the s3 already has a big screen. My phone has a 3.7 inch screen. Its a baby compared to the s3.

Anyways, my eyes have been burning for the last three hours. I hate it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
My tires from Tirerack showed up today, badass I ordered them Sunday and they come Tuesday with ground shipping. Sold some brand new tie rods for a quick 20. Then got a call for a second interview with Aflac Thursday, winding down with some chicken wings now.

Since this turned into a cell phone thread I have an HTC Titan II, love it and never had a problem.