What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Really? I found GSRs here.
A gsr bottom end shouldnt be expensive, in relative terms. I would only pay maybe 75-100 bucks more for a GSR over an LS knowing I can sell the pistons for about that. s*** you cant get rid of a b16 bottom end without the head.

Took my new tires and had them mounted on my stockers, then swapped the ugly konigs onto my red car.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't find any ls bottom ends right now. and how can I do that with no money due to no job?

Yeah, I'm just lost. My whole training was in the automotive industry, and now im moving out of that.
Yeah you're gonna need to get it up and going like, right now. That's a predicament. Finding a b18c bottom end by itself is hard. You could find a b18 or b20 and run it as-is with a Golden Eagle Vtec Conversion Kit. This boils down to money, though. File for unemployment. If you've not been written up/formally disciplined in the past 4 months or so, you should get it. That way you at least have income while job hunting.

I've done that. Transitioned from Cosmetology (yes, I was working in hair for a while :P) to IT. It's scary, but can be done. Just make sure you are passionate about whatever it is you do. If your passion is cars, stick with it!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
So I've been doing a lot of these underglow lights on the door triggers. Did one on a 2012 silverado and it left my shop perfect. Tested everything 2 or 3 times making sure it was good to go. Get a call the next day, the stereo won't shut off, says the hood is open and no dome light. Got in checked everything I did, still perfect. Tested the components and it came down to the BCM (body control module.) Took it to the dealer to have it reflashed, after arguing with the tech for 30 minutes. Finally got it through his head by screaming at him flash the god damn BCM! Sat there watching the computer after he plugged it in. No signal. So it had a bad BCM. The tech ran off to the manager told him it was my fault that the BCM was dead.

I use triple diode systems just to cover my ass and now they're telling me I blew up the BCM. I was furious and still am, ordered a new one, had it flashed at a different dealer. Truck was perfect, with my wiring still in it.
The tire shop lifted it, rims and tires and step bars after I sent it off. I have a feeling they screwed with something and I got blamed.

1nasty.teg

I am sitting in front of my computer wondering if I should go upstairs and make some breakfast. Then I'm going glass blowing later. Woot. Oh. And :biz: later. :D
I have always wanted to try glass blowing and make my own bong. I used to drill into liquor bottles and vases from the flea market and smoke out of those lol

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got harassed by the cops. said my tail light was out but that was complete bull s*** they work perfectly.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't find any ls bottom ends right now. and how can I do that with no money due to no job?

Yeah, I'm just lost. My whole training was in the automotive industry, and now im moving out of that.
Why are you giving up on automotive after just 1 bad job? Give it a chance

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
What the f**k is with the noob rush the last couple days, its like 2001 all over again!

Love when they come in with a name like HondaMaster69 and their first post is " why isnt my car faster than my mom's mercury sable my vtec must be broke so Im going to turbo it"

oh well

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blew a tire an hour away from home. BLEH. My spare is shot too. Got a friend on the way for a tow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't worry, you're not alone. I'll be 26 in June and I still haven't finished college. Hell, I haven't even picked a major. Hell, I don't even know what the f**k I want to study or do for a living. I've pretty much just gone from job to job up until now. I'm very happy with my current job and definitely see myself staying with this company for a really long time. TONS of different paths to go and the best part is, you can do whatever you want. People have gone from cooking to being a manager to being a baker to being a manager in a different department to being store manager...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The forum is dead at 4:36 in the morning.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A survivor! :O

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up at 10, ate breakfast, took the trash out, now I'm gonna relax, listen to music, play some crysis 2 or warhead, and war thunder till I have to pick my brother up at 3 and go to work at 4.

I was looking at the estimated cost for Penn College, and it shows 29354 for one year. Now I won't know what my tuition bill is until June I think, but I hope it's not that much haha.