What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Woke up at 10, ate breakfast, took the trash out, now I'm gonna relax, listen to music, play some crysis 2 or warhead, and war thunder till I have to pick my brother up at 3 and go to work at 4.

I was looking at the estimated cost for Penn College, and it shows 29354 for one year. Now I won't know what my tuition bill is until June I think, but I hope it's not that much haha.
Pell grants and scholar ships

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pell grants and scholar ships
Scholorhsips are small amounts. I applied for a couple, I just don't know where to look for those. And i've been trying to figure out the grants. I want to sit down with my parents, but with their work schedules, my mom is sleeping all day and my dad is gone all day.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Scholorhsips are small amounts. I applied for a couple, I just don't know where to look for those. And i've been trying to figure out the grants. I want to sit down with my parents, but with their work schedules, my mom is sleeping all day and my dad is gone all day.
Have you talked to an advisor about them?

Second interview at 3:30, hope this works out well

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Blowout.

Bent the hell out of the rim.

Hammered the f**k out of the rim and got it pretty even. Bought a used tire for 30 dollars mounted and balanced.

Gonna have to look for another wheel soon, won't be long until that one bends itself back out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting a manicure and pedicure with me mum, we're all hungover and stuff.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhh. I sucked at that s*** in school.

Being unemployed is weird. I don't know what to do with myself. And Matt is at work all day :(

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup guys, What did you guys think of the 2014 Scion Tc? the front end is a bit more aggresive and the rear is nice. Not into those cars tho, but its nice.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a great night bowling with the girlfriend, then drop her off, get home, and all hell breaks loose.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tsss, i haven't bowled in a long time. might have to hit that up one night.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tsss, i haven't bowled in a long time. might have to hit that up one night.
I was having a good night tonight. I'm not the best bowler, and very rarely do I break 100, but my girlfriend and I like to do it every once in awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yea, its fun. i love dollar nights. thats usally the only time i would go lol

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What a tool.... no crash what you need to invest in is a good cam and become a cam model. Then give free views to us.
Perhaps, but the honest answer is always the best. If one complains about not having money to fix a car and is unemployed I would assume that I would be out every waking moment trying to get a job. Not just any job either but one with a future and will enjoy. Most people just settle and are miserable.