What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Has anyone had their bank take more than 24hr to clear a check that was deposited?! I think the b**** f***ed up when she was pluggin the info in.

It shows up in my balance, but is not available for me to use. Like, say my check was for 650. I have a check deposit of 100 cleared then have one pending for 550. WTF?!

Never had this s*** before and I didn't take a receipt, since I've never ever had any issues with my credit union. And, usually when I deposit my checks, they are available for me ASAP.
What bank do you use? Was it a personal check or paycheck you were depositing?

What most likely happened is this..... On Saturday, most banks are actually on Monday's business day. This means that any transactions you do won't post until the next business day, Tuesday. Otherwise, they may have placed a hold on the check.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What bank do you use? Was it a personal check or paycheck you were depositing?

What most likely happened is this..... On Saturday, most banks are actually on Monday's business day. This means that any transactions you do won't post until the next business day, Tuesday. Otherwise, they may have placed a hold on the check.
America's Credit Union. I went in today. Lady fixed it. Basically, I had gotten a new teller at the Fort Lewis branch and she entered it incorrectly. They fixed it for me.

I had a feeling she was new.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up hungover as s**t from last night, went to Lowes to buy tile, then tiled one wall of the bathroom shower. Still feel like a$$.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I'm lucky I don't get hangovers. Wasn't drunk last night but I could get so drunk that I pass out and wake up feeling fine.

Today's agenda for me, sell my xbox so I can renew my plates.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm lucky I don't get hangovers. Wasn't drunk last night but I could get so drunk that I pass out and wake up feeling fine.

Today's agenda for me, sell my xbox so I can renew my plates.
I really think that today was the first hangover I have had at the age of 25.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just came back from buying a drum practice pad to practice for my lessons and saw Super 8 with my brother. I liked it :thumbs up.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a really old set. Pearl Forum Series. I don't play seriously, have never played in a band or for a group, and have never taken lessons. I can play basic beats and stuff. My brother got me the set many years ago for my birthday for me to play because I've always wanted to play. It's collected a lot of dust but I'm FINALLY taking lessons now and my rudiments are WACK.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
it is a badass movie. I just realized that the area I posted my xbox on CL is the area not within 30 miles from my house. FML

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got home at 5am, went to work still drunk. Now on the couch w/ a pizza and wine. Might make it to the tub for a hot bath but dunno if i can..

Black96EXNC

SOHC EJ8
Replaced my radiator hoses and thermostat. Now killing time on the web drinking a few beers. Wife is on girls night out. It's quiet around here LOL

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked, drinkin my favorite brew and gonna make some tacos.