What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

ej6sliver

bought all the crap i need to polish si/sir rims
not hard, but i need to work harder as the rim is not great at all, need re-do
change 2 of my damn wheel stud 30 mins job took me 2 hrs nice.....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't find an affordable local swap so I'm looking at buying a clutch kit to just get my car running again... /sigh. Oh well. Maybe I'll swap in the future. Or turbo D.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stealing my roomie's new Altima for work today. 115* w/ heat index and humidity+no ac in my car now=craaaaaaabby me.

I had it out last night and have driven it before..it's definitely making me question what route I want to go w/ a new car now.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy has an 11 Altima, it's a nice car. Push start is awesome.. and the stock sound system is amazing.

... I am at work. Meeting up with a guy today to right up a bill of sale on a motorcycle =)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
... I am at work. Meeting up with a guy today to right up a bill of sale on a motorcycle =)
You buying? Details please.

Not doing much today, probably have to do an oil change.....I'm WAY over 3,000 miles, I think my oil is good for 5,000 though.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wash car, and find coolant leak. Other than that, i'm gunna do nothing becasue it's my only day off this week from work :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy has an 11 Altima, it's a nice car. Push start is awesome.. and the stock sound system is amazing.

I miss my push start. I want to hook one up again but there isn't a good spot to wire one in that makes it visibly noticeable from outside the car :(. You could kind of see where I had it last time but I want that s**t screaming, "LOOK AT MEEE!!!!!" :lol: :lol:.

And you buying????

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I think the stereo is junk personally. I drove in silence to work bc I hate it that much. My choice for a new car has always been Nissan but it was a murano. I hate the cvt tho so now I'm leaning toward altima coupe or maxima.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just bought an Exedy OE clutch and Fidanza lightened flywheel. So f**king psyched to be able to drive my car again. I'm going through withdrawal.... I've been driving a gas guzzling SUV for over a week. I miss handling. I missing steering response. I miss being able to take a corner at over 15mph without tire squeal. Plus I love the feeling of the clutch grabbing right off the floor.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You buying? Details please.

2002 Ninja 500. Only 6k miles, and is coming with a bunch of goodies. Looks and runs great!

I miss my push start. I want to hook one up again but there isn't a good spot to wire one in that makes it visibly noticeable from outside the car :(. You could kind of see where I had it last time but I want that s*** screaming, "LOOK AT MEEE!!!!!" :lol: :lol:.
Fab something up where you can put a 'That Was Easy" button over the push start... and put it somewhere awesome so you can just hit the button, start your car, and then hear the awesome slogan.

I think the stereo is junk personally. I drove in silence to work bc I hate it that much.
b***h you trippin'

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I thought I would be nice and walk over to the pizza shop to pickup lunch for the guys here at work. Wore my brand new Oakley's on the way over and put them in my pocket when I got inside. Walked back and noticed they weren't in my pocket. I've spent the whole day at the firehouse looking for them with no results, the glasses somehow must have wedged themselves out of my pocket on the walk back over.

Great way to start the day losing a pair of $140 glasses that I only had 10 days!
That's about the majority of what I've been doing all day. fml

92_cx_hatch

HoldOnNotDoneAccelerating
bought a HKS hi-power exhaust
installed projector headlights
put in a new stereo (jvc deck, pioneer speakers, bassworx box combo --with amp installed-- sub is pioneer and amp is bassworx)
fixed the damn parking brake
went online to find the next "cash and carry" event at the closest junkyard (which is 50 miles away...)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Let's try to keep it safe for work guys. We have a VIP section for nekid womenz.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry that we can't have nekid a**es strewn across the site. It's not that I don't want to look at it, that was a fine piece of a**. Just keep it to VI in the specified threads please.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think she deserved to be in this thread :lol:
given her curvy status I think the law can be bent a little :D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry. As curvy and as sexy as she was, can't let someone lose their job over the placement of one picture.

Anyway, back on topic. Woke up, didn't do much of anything until going out to the bar. Got back about 2 hours ago, trying to figure out what happened to our Featured Ride contest winner, working on a written paper for Spanish class. Then work early in the a.m., and school directly after.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I thought I would be nice and walk over to the pizza shop to pickup lunch for the guys here at work. Wore my brand new Oakley's on the way over and put them in my pocket when I got inside. Walked back and noticed they weren't in my pocket. I've spent the whole day at the firehouse looking for them with no results, the glasses somehow must have wedged themselves out of my pocket on the walk back over.

Great way to start the day losing a pair of $140 glasses that I only had 10 days!
That's about the majority of what I've been doing all day. fml
That sucks. I'm always paranoid about losing my iPhone since this is the first actual nice phone I've ever had.

I've misplaced my Oakley's before but it's just at friends houses and stuff. One time I did lose them off the top of my head while riding an ATV but luckily it was just on a stone driveway and a friends family friend riding by happened to see them.